app needed for that??

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Check out Apple's Numbers app it's free if you bought a new device if not it's pretty expensive but a great app now the less comes with a lot of built in templates

iMore Ambassador -iPhone 5s

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I need an app that does one thing perfectly "List making app with the checkbox or the ability to tickmark or so"...

P.
So is this an app for your phone that you can simply place things in where you have a running list with the ability to tick or check off as the event is done? If i have you right I would actually check any.do which is in the app store and I have been using it for quite some time along with the the Native Reminders App. It works like you want and pretty accurate.

Kashan Osama

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Check out Apple's Numbers app it's free if you bought a new device if not it's pretty expensive but a great app now the less comes with a lot of built in templates

iMore Ambassador -iPhone 5s

So is this an app for your phone that you can simply place things in where you have a running list with the ability to tick or check off as the event is done? If i have you right I would actually check any.do which is in the app store and I have been using it for quite some time along with the the Native Reminders App. It works like you want and pretty accurate.

well thank you both of you :)

I have been having a productivity run with my iDevice

1. Using Evernote For syncing and keeping time-less and important notes which should remain there in someplace...I found it awesome...

2. Using Drafts for its Extremely quick launch time (FOR me it is quicker than stock notes app) and keeping day to day or weekly notes which are soon to be deleted...I found the stock notes app to be too bland for not having an option to organize notes to some extent (drafts allows me to catogerize in 3 different folders,inbox,pin,and another one the name of which I don't remember :p )

3. Making spreadsheets for my father's travel company business and also for keeping track of our Rent-a-car service accounts..

4. Using "moni",an app for simple daily finance management along with Pocket expense/moneywiz for robust management of my whole finances and Home's finances

5. And now,tried almost every app in the appstore to manage lists etc,most of them are good quite good but I found Any.do to be the best of all for me As actually,I needed an app that makes lists and catogerize them aswell,but also it can some random To-Do list aswell,which I prefer to keep as it is,and tick them one by one as I achieve my goals...

so it has been good so far.. thank you :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77