ScrapBox Notes [Note-Taking][30 Premiums - 30 Left]

soralalp

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
ScrapBox Notes
[URL="https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=792412362&mt=8&at=10l3Vy]https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=792412362&mt=8&at=10l3Vy&ct=vb_im[/URL]​
  • One of the most comprehensive note-taking apps
  • Smooth hand-writing ability
  • Amazing backgrounds to fit all your needs
  • Easy to use with simple design but powerful properties
  • Rich multimedia support such as voices, pictures, locations, emojis, contacts and web documents
  • Several sharing options
Why ScrapBox Notes is different from other note-taking apps?:

• Keep unlimited shared notes on cloud without any monthly subscription fees.
  • Add as many friends or coworkers as you wish to your note and create your notes simultaneously with them.
  • Send your notes to public and let the world enjoy your note
  • Pin your notes on the map and let people discover your memories at that locations
Screenshots

screen568x568-7.jpeg screen568x568-6.jpeg screen568x568-3.jpeg
screen568x568-4.jpeg screen568x568-5.jpeg

How to get ScrapBox Notes Premium:

Download the app and create your own account. Let me know your email address after you sign up. I will grant you premium access. Finally, you can sign in and enjoy the app.

My email address: mehmetcan.oralalp@gmail.com

Premium Users

30) iBrighy
29) ortiz197832
28) Anonymous forum user
27)
26)
25)
..​

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care…:)

soralalp

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
Hello mates,

I really liked the structure of the forum and hope to help members as much as I can. By the way, I am willing to distribute 30 premium accounts for ScrapBox Notes. Please let me know if you want premiums.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome and thank you for joining iMore and it looks like you brought an interesting app. Best of luck with it and feel free to look in our other forums.

soralalp

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi again mate,

I’ve set your account to premium. If you signed in before this process please delete the app and install it again just once and it will be premium forever :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2