cloud storage background sync ?

razzyjones

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
on android, Dropbox uploads photos to the cloud as soon as they are taken. the iphone says it's suppose to as long as location services are allowed and permission for Dropbox to run in the background except it doesn't.

it was nice not having to remember to manually open Dropbox every so often to make sure my photos were backed up

does anyone know how to fix this or know a cloud storage app on iphone that does this?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Other than to turn on the "Camera Upload" option in the Dropbox app's settings, I can't say because I don't use that particular feature so in Dropbox....:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Other than to turn on the "Camera Upload" option in the Dropbox app's settings, I can't say because I don't use that particular feature so in Dropbox....:)
You can turn it on but if you take pics say 2 you are going to see that on your Dropbox icon and as soon as you go on WI-FI your pics will upload when you open Dropbox and the badge will clear.

razzyjones

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
yes i understand all of you.... i know how to use the app and the settings what i am expressing is that even though it says it does background uploading it doesn't.

it doesn't do background uploading until you open the app then it will load.... the android version starts uploading your photos as soon as you take them without having to ever open the app its automatic im looking for an app that does that on iphone

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR