YourSquare-The First Social Newspaper

m70a

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone,

My name is Michael I'm 16 and I'd like to get feedback about my first iPhone app-called YourSquare,-my goal is to create a different way to discover the news.In fact YourSquare was born from a personal observation: the experience that offer me the press does not satisfy me.Most of the time the articles are brief from the AFP and when a specific topic is discussed,analyzes are poor from my point of view.Therefore I wanted to create a new way to keep informed,and Here?s briefly how it work:

YourSquare offers you a clear and simple way to discover the news,Each news are presenting as a summary of 4-5 lines.Then YourSquare allows you to share with other people what do you think of those events by writing your own article and by reading articles from others people.
And because you can get YourSquare in 150 countries and multiples languages (English,French,Spanish,German) you get a truly global vision of the events.

HeroSocial - copie.jpg

WorldCover - copie.jpg

For more Information check my web site:
YourSquare-the first social newspaper.

You can get YourSquare for free on the AppStore:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/you...ewspaper/id687412831?l=fr&ls=1&mt=8&at=10l3Vy

This my first iOS app so I'm really looking forward to get your opinion.

Thank you very much and sorry for my bad english.

Micha?l D.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for choosing the iMore forums to introduce your app. We know you've worked hard to prepare it and thus, we wish you the best of success with it. In the meantime, feel free to peruse the forums and interact with the rest of the iMore community.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore.com As Team Leader on the forums, I want to thank you for sharing your application with our community. It's developers like you, that make this place special. Everyday it's something new and enjoyable.

Thanks again.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR