Some people including myself have experienced FB asking to re-enter your Password while using the app it becomes a concern and people worry that it might be something malicious but FB claims it's security features are Misbehaving especially if you've recently changed your account protection statue

Re-entering it once should make the incidents stop as long as your in the app at the time is occurs

Warning🔐

FaceBook will never ask you for your Password thru your Email account so don't ever respond to an Email from FB claiming it needs your account info

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB
    03-01-2014 06:58 PM
    Thanks for the tip, sir...
    03-01-2014 10:38 PM
    Good tip. Thanks
    03-01-2014 11:12 PM
    This happens to me everyday and I just click Cancel. I finally figured out why it does it...at least for me...I use the FB app daily which is in my tray at the bottom (Home Tray?)...so I'm signed into that 24/7...Now when I go into my FB settings and look at the "Security" tab...at the bottom of that it tells me what devices are connected...the FB(on phone) takes a verification code and so when you look in your FB settings (on desktop or whatever) where it says "Where your logged in" you'll see that you're logged in from a desktop and then it'll say 2 IOS's...the one that is telling you that it's remembered or something like that...I end that activity so I only have 2 recognized devices logged into my FB...and when I end that one it's the FB on your phone that is in the settings tab. So when you go into that you'll see that there's nothing there and it looks like you have to set it up again. I don't bother only because I don't like having 3 items shown in my log in...I know weird but if I add it again that message goes away. At least for me it does
    kataran likes this.
    03-03-2014 12:32 PM
    Advise given is very true. Well sounds like a bit of a work around but have you tried to contact FB tech support see if they can be of any help to you. Remember the bigger these companies especially like FB gets is so hard to get them to help that you are better off doing like you did here or ask in FB as well. It can't be the first time and somebody knows what you can possibly do. Good luck and hope you find your problem to take care of.
    03-03-2014 07:38 PM
    Try to use LoginBox with their website.
    07-10-2014 05:12 PM
    My wife's account got mixed up when her password was changed. She had to log in as "not you?". I finally figured out she had to delete the account in settings and add it back in with the correct credentials.

Sent from from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
    07-10-2014 08:36 PM