Chrome Browser

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Have Chrome Browser on the 5S, using the chrome to mobile app on my chrome browser on my windows laptop to send links. Only issue is even after signing into Chrome the 5S is not being seen by other devices or laptop. I can still send links by just sending the link to anyone of the several devices I have chrome Downloaded on. Very strange. Anyone have any idea why the 5S isn't being recognized by name?
Thank You,
Vinny

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Have Chrome Browser on the 5S, using the chrome to mobile app on my chrome browser on my windows laptop to send links. Only issue is even after signing into Chrome the 5S is not being seen by other devices or laptop. I can still send links by just sending the link to anyone of the several devices I have chrome Downloaded on. Very strange. Anyone have any idea why the 5S isn't being recognized by name?
Thank You,
Vinny

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Try logging on and off for a few times , and exit the app and go on, and try again. It should work after an app reboot.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Also like the native browser if there is a way to dump cache and cookies like the desktop version give that a shot. I don't use it on my phone so i don't know if you can do that but I do use it on my PC and that is what I do when it starts to get weird.

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
I finaly figured it out, for anyone who may have this issue in the future, You must have notifications for
chrome turned on for the iPhone or iPad. After signing into Chrome there is a setting that says Chrome to Mobile, it will not allow you to turn this feature on unless the notifications are turned on in IOS. (a pop up will inform you of this when you try to turn feature on) After turning notifications on my Windows computer recognized the iPhone right away.
Thanks for the help,
Vinny

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods