Sorry to say that free promotion is over. PowerGuard goes back to a paid app in App Store.
    Good news is: PowerGuard v1.6.0 is now available in App Store! https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id71...mUvbUpU2199231

Here're some new features: http://forums.imore.com/iphone-apps-...ml#post2211011

Please subscribe this thread so as to know the latest updates / price drop / promo code giveaways of PowerGuard
    ---------------------------

Hi, everyone! Here's the app that topped Productivity Chart in 15 countries in its first week release and has a rating in App Store - PowerGuard.

Here comes the good news! It topped the Overall Chart in Korea for a whole week! Hurrah!

It's free for a limited time in App Store. Check this app in iTunes, here is the iTunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id71...mUvbUpU2199231 & hopefully, help spread the word .
    Or you can also search "PowerGuard" in App Store and click the green icon PowerGuard - TOP & FREE! Productivity App #1 in 15 countries, Security, Privacy & more~-powerguard.logo.jpg

PowerGuard is a all-in-one productivity app that will enhance your iPhone usage experience:

1. It offers "Optimize" feature to release storage and make iPhone respond faster. It'll also tell you the exact info. of your iPhone (Hardware info. & even Warranty Info.)
    PowerGuard - TOP & FREE! Productivity App #1 in 15 countries, Security, Privacy & more~-guard_iphone_img.jpg

2. It contains a hidden Private Album to encrypt and protect your private photos. Its Sub-Password system makes it easy to sort photos into different categories.
    PowerGuard - TOP & FREE! Productivity App #1 in 15 countries, Security, Privacy & more~-guard_album_bg.jpg

3. Dunno the remaining juice can make it through the day? PowerGuard helps you save some extra juice and extends your iPhone's battery life by charging cycles.
    PowerGuard - TOP & FREE! Productivity App #1 in 15 countries, Security, Privacy & more~-guard_battery_bg.jpg

4. It allows you to choose between iCloud and Dropbox to back up iPhone Contacts. Contacts can be restored from any historical backup point (not the latest backup only)!
    PowerGuard - TOP & FREE! Productivity App #1 in 15 countries, Security, Privacy & more~-guard_icloud_bg.jpg

5. Consider yourself a pro at using iPhone? There's always tricks and tips that will make you "wow". Regularly updated iPhone tips bring efficiency to iPhone usage.
    PowerGuard - TOP & FREE! Productivity App #1 in 15 countries, Security, Privacy & more~-screen568x568.jpeg

Do grab PowerGuard while it is still free! Hope you guys will enjoy this app and help spread the word

It's free for a limited time in App Store. Here is the iTunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id71...mUvbUpU2199231
    Or you can also search "PowerGuard" in App Store and click the green icon Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PowerGuard.LOGO.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	2.8 KB 
ID:	50456

If you guys have any ideas about PowerGuard, please do tell me by commenting this post.
    Or better, you can always go to PowerGuard's Facebook page (fb.com/ipowerguard) & Twitter (@ipowerguard) and leave a message.
    (To admins: if post of Facebook & Twitter name is prohibited in the forum, please let me know. I'll delete that, thanks!)
    Attached Thumbnails PowerGuard - TOP & FREE! Productivity App #1 in 15 countries, Security, Privacy & more~-k5pgv801.jpeg  
    Last edited by Mary_Young; 03-14-2014 at 06:19 AM.
    02-23-2014 11:13 AM
    Thank you for choosing the iMore forums to introduce your app. We know you've worked hard to prepare it and thus, we wish you the best of success with it. In the meantime, feel free to peruse the forums and interact with the rest of the iMore community.
    Mary_Young likes this.
    02-23-2014 11:35 AM
    Welcome to iMore and thank you for such a great presentation of your new app. Good luck and much success. Please take the opportunity to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines and again thank you for becoming part of iMore and the Mobile Nations community!
    Mary_Young likes this.
    02-23-2014 12:00 PM
    Welcome to IMore, and thank you for sharing your app. Hopefully a lot of members will check it out.
    Mary_Young likes this.
    02-23-2014 12:16 PM
    Welcome to iMore. Thanks for sharing your app. Good luck.
    Mary_Young likes this.
    02-23-2014 12:22 PM
    Thanks! I've found iMore forums very useful with lots of apps introduced each day.
    Think I'll come here more often
    02-23-2014 08:50 PM
    Thanks!
    I have to say you guys are really sweet, taking the efforts to reply threads~
    I've read the guidelines and will comply with those as well.
    iOS Gravity, Spencerdl and pr1nce like this.
    02-23-2014 08:54 PM
    Thank you for sharing your app with us. Good luck with the app.
    Mary_Young likes this.
    02-23-2014 08:56 PM
    Welcome to iMore and Thank You for introducing your PowerGaurd app
    Mary_Young likes this.
    02-23-2014 08:57 PM
    Thanks!
    I have to say you guys are really sweet, taking the efforts to reply threads~
    I've read the guidelines and will comply with those as well.
    We're glad you're here, Mary. Take a look around the forums.
    Mary_Young likes this.
    02-23-2014 08:58 PM
    Thanks!
    Seems to me iMore is really a popular forum for iPhone users, which is what exactly I'm looking for.
    Personally, I do like trying out new apps. Glad I found this site by accident
    02-23-2014 10:36 PM
    Hi! The avatar shows you're online.
    Can you kindly tell me how to edit the name of my post?
    I found the edit button, but it only allows me to edit the content, not the title.
    Actually I found my thread title really long and somewhat not what I was expecting...so could you kindly show me how to edit that, or can I edit the title at all?
    02-26-2014 08:05 AM
    Welcome to iMore.com As Team Leader on the forums, I want to thank you for sharing your application with our community. It's developers like you, that make this place special. Everyday it's something new and enjoyable.

Thanks again.
    Mary_Young likes this.
    02-26-2014 08:14 AM
    Hi! The avatar shows you're online.
    Can you kindly tell me how to edit the name of my post?
    I found the edit button, but it only allows me to edit the content, not the title.
    Actually I found my thread title really long and somewhat not what I was expecting...so could you kindly show me how to edit that, or can I edit the title at all?
    You can't. You have to ask a mod to do that.
    Mary_Young likes this.
    02-27-2014 06:27 PM
    I installed PowerGuard yesterday. I like how it displays a whole bunch of information about my iPhone!!
    If PowerGuard lets me customize the theme, that'd be even better.
    Mary_Young likes this.
    02-28-2014 03:48 AM
    I installed PowerGuard yesterday. I like how it displays a whole bunch of information about my iPhone!!
    If PowerGuard lets me customize the theme, that'd be even better.
    Thanks for your support
    We will consider your suggestion seriously
    Meanwhile, if yo have any questions / ideas about PowerGuard, please contact us.
    Besides replying this thread, you can also find us on twitter, facebook and even skype.
    For our contact info., please go to PowerGuard Settings > About to see the details (I'm afraid you'll have to take the extra efforts 'cause iMore may not allow those links in a thread, but it's very handy to see the contact info. within PowerGuard ) )

Meanwhile, our free promotion period will end soon. Don't forget to tell your friends and families about PowerGuard before it goes back to a paid app
    Felix Wang likes this.
    02-28-2014 05:04 AM
    So far so good.Sometimes there's an Optimize button on the screen and it cleans iPhone's memory.Other times,the button is gone.Guess it only appears when my iPhone needs that.Pretty cool,but confusing as hell!!!
    Mary_Young likes this.
    02-28-2014 12:34 PM
    So far so good.Sometimes there's an Optimize button on the screen and it cleans iPhone's memory.Other times,the button is gone.Guess it only appears when my iPhone needs that.Pretty cool,but confusing as hell!!!
    Glad to hear you like the Optimize feature.
    This feature helps to clear some valuable RAM memory of your iPhone and will only be visible when your iPhone really needs it (meaning too little free memory, lol)
    Anyway, regarding this issue, we've received many comments from users and our programmers have already "pinned" the Optimize button to a fixed place.
    Now you can always find a way to Optimize your iPhone Thanks for your feedback and stay in touch for latest news and updates.
    Besides replying this thread, you can also find us on twitter, facebook and even skype.
    For our contact info., please go to PowerGuard Settings > About to see the details (I'm afraid you'll have to take the extra efforts 'cause iMore may not allow those links in a thread, but it's very handy to see the contact info. within PowerGuard ) )

Meanwhile, our free promotion period will end soon. Don't forget to tell your friends and families about PowerGuard before it goes back to a paid app
    03-01-2014 09:31 AM
    Thanks for your support
    We will consider your suggestion seriously
    Meanwhile, if yo have any questions / ideas about PowerGuard, please contact us.

Recently, I found the Battery Advisor is very useful. I‘m looking forward to new features.
    03-03-2014 08:55 PM
    Oh~ This app is so great. I love it so much.
    03-04-2014 08:19 PM
    Oh~ This app is so great. I love it so much.
    Hi! Thanks for your support.
    We are testing the new version right now and I have to say there are many exciting new features and improvements.
    I'm sure you will like it@-@
    It's still free in App Store, but will go back to a paid one once the new version is released. Do tell your friends and families before they will have to pay for it

PowerGuard (security, privacy and so much more)
    Speedygi likes this.
    03-04-2014 10:00 PM
    One question, why I couldn't find the Optimize function occasionally?
    Mary_Young likes this.
    03-05-2014 07:16 PM
    One question, why I couldn't find the Optimize function occasionally?
    Thanks for your support. That is because the button only appears when your phone really needs the optimize button.
    I have to admit it's confusing, and we've changed that in the new version.
    Next time when you update PowerGuard, the Optimize button will always be there ^_^
    Hopefully Apple will review and let us release the new version soon.
    BTW, the free promotion will end once the new version is released, so please share PowerGuard with friends and families before it goes back to a paid one.

PowerGuard (security, privacy and so much more)
    03-05-2014 07:28 PM
    Hey guys!
    Sorry to say that free promotion is over. PowerGuard goes back to a paid app in App Store.
    Good news is: a new version of PowerGuard will be released soon! We cannot wait to let you guys experience the new/improved features.

Please subscribe this thread so as to know the latest updates / price drop / promo code giveaways of PowerGuard
    03-10-2014 11:46 PM
    GOOD NEWS!
    PowerGuard v1.6.0 is now available in App Store https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id71...mUvbUpU2211011, check the new features in the following pics

1. New Changes in My iPhone
    - More Social: Improved "Optimize" button with a "Share" feature. Share the results of Optimize and see whose iPhone runs the fastest!
    - More Thoughtful: PowerGuard will gently notify the coming expiration of your device's warranty.
    PowerGuard - TOP & FREE! Productivity App #1 in 15 countries, Security, Privacy & more~-my.iphone.new.png

2. Battery Advisor
    - More Accurate: Adjust the purchase date of your device and get a more accurate battery life estimation!
    PowerGuard - TOP & FREE! Productivity App #1 in 15 countries, Security, Privacy & more~-battery.advisor.new.png

3. Private Album:
    - More Options: Private Album now supports videos. Import, export and even play your private videos directly from Private Album!
    - More Secure: Enable the "Intruder Record" feature in Private Album Settings to find out who is the nosy one.
    - More Tidy: View imported photos according to date and tidy up your Private Album!
    - More Easy: When selecting photos to import, the "Unimported photos" filter will hide photos already in the Private Album.
    - More Convenience: You can import photos/videos to Private Album from other apps with a Share/Open feature!
    - More Exquisite: browsing photos with an HD experience and a better view!
    PowerGuard - TOP & FREE! Productivity App #1 in 15 countries, Security, Privacy & more~-private.album.new.png

4. iPhone Tips
    - More Organized: "iPhone Tips" is more organized with Contents and a simple new logo.
    PowerGuard - TOP & FREE! Productivity App #1 in 15 countries, Security, Privacy & more~-iphone.tips.new.png
    03-14-2014 06:15 AM
27 12