PowerGuard - TOP & FREE! Productivity App #1 in 15 countries, Security, Privacy & more~

Mary_Young

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
Sorry to say that free promotion is over. PowerGuard goes back to a paid app in App Store.
Good news is: PowerGuard v1.6.0 is now available in App Store! https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id712104067?ls=1&mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Here're some new features:heart:: http://forums.imore.com/iphone-apps...ntries-security-privacy-more.html#post2211011

Please subscribe this thread so as to know the latest updates / price drop / promo code giveaways of PowerGuard :)
---------------------------

Hi, everyone! Here's the app that topped Productivity Chart in 15 countries in its first week release and has a:gold-star::gold-star::gold-star::gold-star::gold-star: rating in App Store - PowerGuard.

Here comes the good news! It topped the Overall Chart in Korea for a whole week! Hurrah!:big-hug:

It's free for a limited time in App Store. Check this app in iTunes, here is the iTunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id712104067?ls=1&mt=8&at=10l3Vy & hopefully, help spread the word :).
Or you can also search "PowerGuard" in App Store and click the green icon PowerGuard.LOGO.jpg

PowerGuard is a all-in-one productivity app that will enhance your iPhone usage experience:heart::

1. It offers "Optimize" feature to release storage and make iPhone respond faster. It'll also tell you the exact info. of your iPhone (Hardware info. & even Warranty Info.)
guard_iphone_img.jpg

2. It contains a hidden Private Album to encrypt and protect your private photos. Its Sub-Password system makes it easy to sort photos into different categories.
guard_album_bg.jpg

3. Dunno the remaining juice can make it through the day? PowerGuard helps you save some extra juice and extends your iPhone's battery life by charging cycles.
guard_battery_bg.jpg

4. It allows you to choose between iCloud and Dropbox to back up iPhone Contacts. Contacts can be restored from any historical backup point (not the latest backup only)!
guard_icloud_bg.jpg

5. Consider yourself a pro at using iPhone? There's always tricks and tips that will make you "wow". Regularly updated iPhone tips bring efficiency to iPhone usage.
screen568x568.jpeg

Do grab PowerGuard while it is still free! Hope you guys will enjoy this app and help spread the word:kiss:

It's free for a limited time in App Store. Here is the iTunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id712104067?ls=1&mt=8&at=10l3Vy
Or you can also search "PowerGuard" in App Store and click the green icon PowerGuard.LOGO.jpg

If you guys have any ideas about PowerGuard, please do tell me by commenting this post.
Or better, you can always go to PowerGuard's Facebook page (fb.com/ipowerguard):yes: & Twitter (@ipowerguard):heart: and leave a message.
(To admins: if post of Facebook & Twitter name is prohibited in the forum, please let me know. I'll delete that, thanks!)

Attachments

• k5pgv801.jpeg
    k5pgv801.jpeg
    7.8 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for choosing the iMore forums to introduce your app. We know you've worked hard to prepare it and thus, we wish you the best of success with it. In the meantime, feel free to peruse the forums and interact with the rest of the iMore community.

Mary_Young

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
Thanks!
I have to say you guys are really sweet, taking the efforts to reply threads~
I've read the guidelines and will comply with those as well.:gold-star:

Mary_Young

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
Thanks!
Seems to me iMore is really a popular forum for iPhone users:angel:, which is what exactly I'm looking for.
Personally, I do like trying out new apps. Glad I found this site by accident:D

Mary_Young

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi! The avatar shows you're online.
Can you kindly tell me how to edit the name of my post?
I found the edit button, but it only allows me to edit the content, not the title.
Actually I found my thread title really long and somewhat not what I was expecting...so could you kindly show me how to edit that, or can I edit the title at all?

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore.com As Team Leader on the forums, I want to thank you for sharing your application with our community. It's developers like you, that make this place special. Everyday it's something new and enjoyable.

Thanks again.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi! The avatar shows you're online.
Can you kindly tell me how to edit the name of my post?
I found the edit button, but it only allows me to edit the content, not the title.
Actually I found my thread title really long and somewhat not what I was expecting...so could you kindly show me how to edit that, or can I edit the title at all?

You can't. You have to ask a mod to do that.

Felix Wang

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
I installed PowerGuard yesterday. I like how it displays a whole bunch of information about my iPhone!!
If PowerGuard lets me customize the theme, that'd be even better.:yes:

Mary_Young

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
I installed PowerGuard yesterday. I like how it displays a whole bunch of information about my iPhone!!
If PowerGuard lets me customize the theme, that'd be even better.:yes:

Thanks for your support :)
We will consider your suggestion seriously :nerd:
Meanwhile, if yo have any questions / ideas about PowerGuard, please contact us.
Besides replying this thread, you can also find us on twitter, facebook and even skype.
For our contact info., please go to PowerGuard Settings > About to see the details (I'm afraid you'll have to take the extra efforts 'cause iMore may not allow those links in a thread, but it's very handy to see the contact info. within PowerGuard :coffee:) )

Meanwhile, our free promotion period will end soon. Don't forget to tell your friends and families about PowerGuard before it goes back to a paid app:party:

Cloudwave

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
So far so good.Sometimes there's an Optimize button on the screen and it cleans iPhone's memory.Other times,the button is gone.Guess it only appears when my iPhone needs that.Pretty cool,but confusing as hell!!!

Mary_Young

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
So far so good.Sometimes there's an Optimize button on the screen and it cleans iPhone's memory.Other times,the button is gone.Guess it only appears when my iPhone needs that.Pretty cool,but confusing as hell!!!

Glad to hear you like the Optimize feature.
This feature helps to clear some valuable RAM memory of your iPhone and will only be visible when your iPhone really needs it (meaning too little free memory, lol)
Anyway, regarding this issue, we've received many comments from users and our programmers have already "pinned" the Optimize button to a fixed place.
Now you can always find a way to Optimize your iPhone:) Thanks for your feedback and stay in touch for latest news and updates.
Besides replying this thread, you can also find us on twitter, facebook and even skype.
For our contact info., please go to PowerGuard Settings > About to see the details (I'm afraid you'll have to take the extra efforts 'cause iMore may not allow those links in a thread, but it's very handy to see the contact info. within PowerGuard ) )

Meanwhile, our free promotion period will end soon. Don't forget to tell your friends and families about PowerGuard before it goes back to a paid app

Felix Wang

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for your support :)
We will consider your suggestion seriously :nerd:
Meanwhile, if yo have any questions / ideas about PowerGuard, please contact us.
For our contact info., please go to PowerGuard Settings > About to see the details (I'm afraid you'll have to take the extra efforts 'cause iMore may not allow those links in a thread, but it's very handy to see the contact info. within PowerGuard :coffee:) )

Meanwhile, our free promotion period will end soon. Don't forget to tell your friends and families about PowerGuard before it goes back to a paid app:party:

Recently, I found the Battery Advisor is very useful. I‘m looking forward to new features.:beer:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro