Bbm 2.0 bugs

jman0829

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Im so happy with the latest update of BBM but I am suffering with the bugs. First i have noticed that the back of my iPhone 5 gets warm, the app is not very smooth and you can see a little struggle when you're chatting with more than 3 people at the same time. My battery has been affected too.
I hope RIM fixes the issues because the app has potential.

Am I the only one having problems?
Should I delete the app and install it again?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I don't use it that often but when I do I haven't had an issue. I do think they changed where they have the emoticon button cause I seem to keep hitting that instead of enter

jman0829

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Yes they changed a few buttons and I like it but it's my opinion. I know BBM is not for everybody but I enjoy it. I guess for now I am the only one with problems.

Thanks

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Yes they changed a few buttons and I like it but it's my opinion. I know BBM is not for everybody but I enjoy it. I guess for now I am the only one with problems.

Thanks

I'm only one person so you may not be the only one

sectionsix

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Im so happy with the latest update of BBM but I am suffering with the bugs. First i have noticed that the back of my iPhone 5 gets warm, the app is not very smooth and you can see a little struggle when you're chatting with more than 3 people at the same time. My battery has been affected too.
I hope RIM fixes the issues because the app has potential.

Am I the only one having problems?
Should I delete the app and install it again?

Nope I have the same problems. I'm in 3 groups with 30+ people each and when they are active, BBM seems to struggle a little (GUI and typing lag). Seems like more processor cycles are being used when a lot of chatter is occurring.

retomex

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
I haven't run into any issues with it other than the geofence always being active now

I just found the geofence bug... Rather annoying... I tried turning location services for it off and on again to se if it helped and it didn't. Other than that it's working fine.

I guess I'll turn off location services for BBM 'til an update comes.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I just found the geofence bug... Rather annoying... I tried turning location services for it off and on again to se if it helped and it didn't. Other than that it's working fine.

I guess I'll turn off location services for BBM 'til an update comes.

Oh ok, I'm trying to see if it's affecting my battery or not

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods