Anyone using TELEGRAM MESSENGER?

joatete

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Hi, someone using telegram messenger? Ive been using for one or two weeks and i love it...
Lovely display and so smooth. The app runs quickly and messages be sent instantly...
The bad think is that i have only 20 friends, its a new app and its not easy compete with Whatsapp.

____
Sorry about my English, it is not my native language. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
No I am sorry to say that I am not and have not heard of it, Good luck in finding out, I am sure someone here has and you will will get an answer.

joatete

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Its similar to whatsapp, but very quick and secure. they have an option: SECRET CHAT that allows you set a time for auto destroy all the messages. Thats cool.
In my opinion the best is the speed the app works excelent.

Mcwong

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
It's great, I have installed on my iPad and android tablet and using them as sessions to the phone. I can text and answer incoming messages on these devices. Have not tried the pc version yet.

chrissyc123

May 28, 2014
Visit site
I just got a telegram invite from someone I haven't talked to in a while…and actually I kind of just assumed we weren't on speaking terms. So I'm wondering…are the invites like a mass mailing? Or do you actually have to invite people individually? Not sure whether to sign up or not as I'm not sure whether the invitation was intentional or part of a general pirating of his whatsapp contact list...

Matty72

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
I just installed Telegram and it asked to access my contacts to store in the cloud. Does anyone know exactly what this means? Does it store ALL contacts from my device on Telegram's server or just the contacts that I nominate for chats?

iDivergent

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Its similar to whatsapp, but very quick and secure. they have an option: SECRET CHAT that allows you set a time for auto destroy all the messages. Thats cool.
In my opinion the best is the speed the app works excelent.

Actually on Android where i was a developer were people investigating the Telegram app and they discovered that even the secure chat is more vulnerable than the regular one.
Telegram is not secure at all but is a really fine client for IM.
I personally like iMessage and Facebook Messenger the most.

yabolb

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
I've been using telegram and I have the same problem... All of my friends are still using WhatsApp and i don't really know why...
I love features like:
- Secret messages.
- Web/PC/MAC apps to talk from desktop.

Bye, bye WhatsApp!

MahdiXareie

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
I'm using telegram and I think it's great !!
lots of my friends get this new app , why I think Telegram is great ?
1-Fast:
I didn't see any delay in our conversations ...even downloading images and videos are very fast (as a fast as my Internet connection) .
2-Secure:
cryptography is one of my favorite topics in computer science and when I read about security mechanisms in telegram , I really fined it awesome !
3-Stickers :
telegram let you create your own stickers and share them between your friends , there are thousands of cool stickers already created by others which you can use .
4-Bots
this idea is a new one , there isn't any other messaging platform available at the moment which support Bot .
Bots are like simple users but there is a computer behind them , and each one (there are thousands of bots currently) do something .
for example there is a Bot called "Daily Music " which sends you most played songs every day or there is another one called Save Video Bot which you can send him ANY VIDEO LINK , I mean from youtube or Vimeo or and the bot will send you the video file itself .
you know all of these interesting stuff are collected in a messaging platform .
I Love it ^_^

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner