iDidThis - new, simple app to time stamp your activities

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I found that if you tap the backspace key a few times in an attempt to make a correction, the app crashes to the home screen. I'm running iOS 7.0.6 on an iPhone 5 (Verizon).

jbg7474

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I just tried it and couldn't get it to crash for me. Was it just the one time or can you get it to happen whenever you want? Would you mind sending me an email at support @ jbgapps . com?

jbg7474

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Thanks again for finding this and taking the time to report it. I have found and fixed the issue, so it will be fixed in the next update. To work around this, do not empty the notes text box. When you do, it will cause the app to crash. If you need to fix a mistake in the first word of the note, make sure to have another word typed before deleting the first word. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks again for finding this and taking the time to report it. I have found and fixed the issue, so it will be fixed in the next update. To work around this, do not empty the notes text box. When you do, it will cause the app to crash. If you need to fix a mistake in the first word of the note, make sure to have another word typed before deleting the first word. I apologize for the inconvenience.

You're very welcome, sir, and thank you for your speedy response and taking the time to verify and fix the problem. That, in my opinion, goes a long way, my friend. Take care, and good luck with your app...:)

jbg7474

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
The new version has just been uploaded to the App Store. It should be released in about 6 days, assuming the Apple reviewers approve it. This version fixes the bug mentioned above, adds the ability to add a picture to an item, and the ability to share an item.

jbg7474

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Tomorrow, 3/15, iDidThis will be free in the App Store for about a week. Please try it out and leave a review in the App Store! It's just about impossible to be found in the app store without a significant number of reviews, so this is really critical for independent developers like me. Thanks!

[URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ididthis/id806815976?ls=1&mt=8&at=10l3Vy]iDidThis in the App Store[/URL]

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2