Thanks again for finding this and taking the time to report it. I have found and fixed the issue, so it will be fixed in the next update. To work around this, do not empty the notes text box. When you do, it will cause the app to crash. If you need to fix a mistake in the first word of the note, make sure to have another word typed before deleting the first word. I apologize for the inconvenience.
    kataran likes this.
    02-26-2014 06:06 AM
    Thanks again for finding this and taking the time to report it. I have found and fixed the issue, so it will be fixed in the next update. To work around this, do not empty the notes text box. When you do, it will cause the app to crash. If you need to fix a mistake in the first word of the note, make sure to have another word typed before deleting the first word. I apologize for the inconvenience.
    You're very welcome, sir, and thank you for your speedy response and taking the time to verify and fix the problem. That, in my opinion, goes a long way, my friend. Take care, and good luck with your app...
    02-26-2014 10:31 AM
    The new version has just been uploaded to the App Store. It should be released in about 6 days, assuming the Apple reviewers approve it. This version fixes the bug mentioned above, adds the ability to add a picture to an item, and the ability to share an item.
    03-01-2014 10:17 AM
    The new version is now live in the App Store. Go have a look, and please feel free to provide feedback here if you have any comments for me. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/idid...mUvbUpU2207324
    03-08-2014 09:02 AM
    Thanks for the heads up
    03-08-2014 09:45 AM
    Tomorrow, 3/15, iDidThis will be free in the App Store for about a week. Please try it out and leave a review in the App Store! It's just about impossible to be found in the app store without a significant number of reviews, so this is really critical for independent developers like me. Thanks!

iDidThis in the App Store
    03-14-2014 08:16 AM
31 12