I've had the Google search app installed from the beginning. The latest version has the ability to push notify you of upcoming events and other relevant cards.
    Unfortunately I have never got a single push notification from this app. I have my notifications turned on in settings. I am signed in. I've deleted the app and reloaded it. I can see the Now cards when I open the app.
    Anyone have any ideas what's going on. I am currently trying to troubleshoot this with a test calendar entry that has an address location. This SHOULD generate the appropriate notification. It does create the card in the Google App but never push notifies me.
    02-03-2014 04:42 PM
    In the App Store, I've quickly read through the improvements of each version, including the current one, and nowhere did see any mention of "push" notifications. I did see where "notifications" is mentioned with version 3.1.0, but it didn't specify whether push, time-based or location-based. Check out the iMore Blog's review of it via the following link:

http://www.imore.com/google-search-i...nders-and-more

Anyway, since you have everything set up correctly, try a reboot and see if it helps.
    02-03-2014 05:06 PM
    In the App Store, I've quickly read through the improvements of each version, including the current one, and nowhere did see any mention of "push" notifications. I did see where "notifications" is mentioned with version 3.1.0, but it didn't specify whether push, time-based or location-based. Check out the iMore Blog's review of it via the following link:

Google Search for iOS adds notifications, reminders, and more! | iMore

Anyway, since you have everything set up correctly, try a reboot and see if it helps.
    If you read through that link you'll see in the comments that others do get push notifications.
    Here is a link to the press release video that states push notifications
    02-03-2014 05:20 PM
    If you read through that link you'll see in the comments that others do get push notifications.
    Here is a link to the press release video
    Okay. Thanks...
    02-03-2014 05:20 PM
    Have you contacted the developer about your issue

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB
    02-03-2014 08:03 PM
    Have you contacted the developer about your issue

Very funny. Google the unreachable company.
    ctt1wbw likes this.
    02-03-2014 08:04 PM
    Google Now Push Notifications help-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1391479794.227975.jpg

This is all I can find

02-03-2014 09:10 PM