Tapatalk VS iMore Forums App

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Tapatalk isn't near as nice as the iMore app! I'm part of ifans, and they use tapatalk. It's horrid!

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

Last edited:

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I either just use Safari or the iMore Forums app. I used to use Tapatalk, but their current requirement of creating an account with them just really turned me off to it. Plus, what is the difference between the old paid version and the now Pro version? A quick look on their forums, and whatever rep decided to jump into the conversation provided more questions than answers. Really not a helpful place. So, since I rarely read forums on my iPhone anyway, I'll stick with dedicated apps for the places I visit or use Safari.

You don't need to make an account. Just tap on skip for now on the bottom right.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Anybody using Tapatalk Pro? What is the difference between Classic and Pro?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I don't think so. Because, when I go to upload an image in pro. It automatically brings me to editing.
The free version never did that.

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
I just love the night, darker themes in Tapatalk. I don't know why they're not offered in the iMore forums based on Tapatalk. My eyes thank me for using Tapatalk because of the dark themes.

Sent from my iridium iPad Air LTE 

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
One of the things I like about Tapatalk is once you upload an image and let's say you need to edit or change the image. You can do it. In the iMore Forums app that function is not there.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
u2uquzu8.jpg

That's what I found I can do in pro.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members