Can someone explain to me what the Discover and activity tabs are in the new Twitter for the iPhone app?
    01-30-2014 11:32 PM
    well I can only tell what I understand it to be... Discover will generate random tweets that somehow relate/are based on your interests and people or topics you follow plus it gives you a chart of what's "trending" in your location (most tweeted about). Activity shows you the latest activity of people you do follow on your twitter. Like for example when they follow someone else or favourite a tweet. Say if the people you follow on twitter are your actual friends you might find it interesting who they started following today or which tweets in particular they liked/favourited. I guess that's the main idea.
    01-31-2014 12:54 AM
    well I can only tell what I understand it to be... Discover will generate random tweets that somehow relate/are based on your interests and people or topics you follow plus it gives you a chart of what's "trending" in your location (most tweeted about). Activity shows you the latest activity of people you do follow on your twitter. Like for example when they follow someone else or favourite a tweet. Say if the people you follow on twitter are your actual friends you might find it interesting who they started following today or which tweets in particular they liked/favourited. I guess that's the main idea.
    Thanks for the reply...the more i use it the more I seem to like it..
    01-31-2014 03:57 PM