Monster Stunts Free (Universal)[Game]

androiddodo

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,
I want to present a FREE game called [Monster Stunts Free]. It's a cool & addictive stunt racing game that will keep you entertained for hours.

monsterstunts_icon.png

Compatible with iPad retina/mini and iPhone4/4s/55c/5s

Optimized for iOS7

Grab it now for Free from the App Store:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/monster-stunts-free/id798504910?at=10l3Vy&ct=vb_ac#8221

Hope you'll enjoy playing the game. Any feedback and comments are highly appreciated. :)

Here are the screenshots:

screen568x568.jpeg

screen568x568.jpeg

screen568x568.jpeg

screen568x568.jpeg

screen568x568.jpeg

Description

"Monster Stunts" Free Version.

Monster Stunts ? A stunt monster truck racing game. Drive the monster truck through the tracks as fast as you can to get rewards. Rotate 360 degrees to get more coins. Please be careful, don?t hit the ground, then would crash the monster trucks. Get more rewards to earn more coins. Unlock more monster trucks in shop.

How to play:
* Drive by pressing on the right or left side of the screen.
* Tilt the device to control the monster trucks.

Features:
* Extremely fast and addictive gameplay
* 30 levels with more to come
* 10 monster trucks with more to come
* Game Center support
* Rotate 360 degrees to get more coins
* Universal (support all iOS devices)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
[GAME] Monster Stunts Free (Universal)

Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care?:)

androiddodo

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Re: [GAME] Monster Stunts Free (Universal)

Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care…:)

Thank you! Very pleased to be able to share with you my app! Enjoy it! :)

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the app intro I see you have Top Bike also which I prefer over the truck

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77