BeWeather for iPhone - Free Weather App by Bellshare

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The setting for BOLD font is not in the BeWeather app itself. Instead, the BeWeather app honors the iOS setting for BOLD font. That setting is accessible at
Settings > Display & Brightness > Bold Text > [ON]

Turning that setting [ON] will set ALL fonts within iOS to a more bold display font. Personally, that is not something that I am willing to put up with just to get the main temperature to display in bold(er) text.
I've been using Bold Text since it was first added. But it seems the temp font boldness doesn't change whether I have it toggled on or off. It looks the same both ways.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
My take: I don’t like the look of iOS after setting the iOS font to bold, so I have it [OFF]. Since I cannot change any of it, I can and will live with it the way it is. In a perfect world (where I get to design everything), I would have an option to make the main app temperature font bold without affecting the other settings. I don’t have that option. And without it, I can live with it the way it is.

IMO, BeWeather is ready for prime time.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I also think that BeWeather2 is ready for "Prime Time"
Now that I'm pretty sure what has been causing my widget loading issue, I tend to agree. Anything else can be done in a future update. When it does make it to the App Store, we need to all give it a decent review. If it's decent. :D

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Now that I'm pretty sure what has been causing my widget loading issue, I tend to agree. Anything else can be done in a future update. When it does make it to the App Store, we need to all give it a decent review. If it's decent. :D

IMHO, it will be the best available weather app when released. It will get a good vote from me. SMILE

Sent from my GOLD s
using Tapatalk

stepchild

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I just got an iPhone 6 Plus and is working great on it. My old iPhone 5s also worked great. So I agree with everybody it's ready for prime time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone been having the app crashing when opening?? Since I updated too the newest update, Be Weather has crashed 3 out of 5 starts but when I re-open after crash it works fine. It's got me bugged. I deleted the app and reinstalled it, so maybe that fixed it, I'll see and report back the results---good or bad

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
We did receive two or three crash reports. This might have been yours. We are looking into it.

tharley46

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
I re-installed the app early this morning and as of yet it hasn't crashed. Evidently updating without deleting original app was wrong to do. Didn't think you had to delete it first before updating. I thought updating would take care of it. Oh well, it's working right now anyway. This seems too be a very good beta, maybe it'll go master before long.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2