BeWeather for iPhone - Free Weather App by Bellshare

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
For whatever reason Weather Underground isn't providing the hourly and text forecast to us for that weather station. I wasn't even able to find the station on the wunderground website to double check.

We will have to add a nice "No Data Available" message in these cases.

That makes sense then, for now, everything is now showing

Suavechef

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
I noticed that I am not receiving any severe weather notifications. They show in the App as well as the widget but not in my notification pane. The app should still receive push notifications even with the widget enabled. Other apps I have do. This appears to be a possible bug.

PatrickWilson

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
While BeWeather is updating, can you tell me some other App that can works exactly same as BeWeather. I have no sufficient time to test all the Weather Apps.

tharley46

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone been having the app crashing when opening?? Since I updated too the newest update, Be Weather has crashed 3 out of 5 starts but when I re-open after crash it works fine. It's got me bugged. I deleted the app and reinstalled it, so maybe that fixed it, I'll see and report back the results---good or bad

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone been having the app crashing when opening?? Since I updated too the newest update, Be Weather has crashed 3 out of 5 starts but when I re-open after crash it works fine. It's got me bugged. I deleted the app and reinstalled it, so maybe that fixed it, I'll see and report back the results---good or bad

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No crashing with mine yet

blueszz

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Here it runs fine too.

For some locations the rain info graphic is not available and show always "no data available". I think @pfluger wrote a while ago that is for Europe and some other locations.
Is it possible to hide that data slot in the future in the main app, like it can be done within the app?

Otherwise, liking it more and more. Easy to use, eye pleasing.
The only thing is the rain radar for my location is crap. It shows what I think are 2 images and that is it, but I'm sure that is WU and not the apps fault. So for me the rainrader basically shows stills.
It would be great if in the future it would have better support for Europe when it comes to (rain) radar functions.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm almost certain my widget loading issue is my use of custom PNG icons on Launcher. After cutting them down to only 4, I can add more widgets and still get 4 stable sections on BeWeather. Since someone else had no issues with Launcher, I have to believe it's been the PNG icons.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Could someone explain the bold print issue? How is that done?

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

The setting for BOLD font is not in the BeWeather app itself. Instead, the BeWeather app honors the iOS setting for BOLD font. That setting is accessible at
Settings > Display & Brightness > Bold Text > [ON]

Turning that setting [ON] will set ALL fonts within iOS to a more bold display font. Personally, that is not something that I am willing to put up with just to get the main temperature to display in bold(er) text.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW