BeWeather for iPhone - Free Weather App by Bellshare

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
All is going well with this release. The different weather sets I've tried have all worked in the widget. I have not experienced any of the issues listed above. I also like the slower speed of the radar.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
All is going well with this release. The different weather sets I've tried have all worked in the widget. I have not experienced any of the issues listed above. I also like the slower speed of the radar.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Same with my device (5s) and I also like the speed of the radar.

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I don't know if it's me but my default PWS selected is missing the hour by hour however it shows if I manually change it. The missing hour by hour is also missing in the widget ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415837299.605709.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1415837308.906562.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bdtrader

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
New release look good. Would like 2 changes:

1. Map speed/fade setting. Seems too slow now but I know others like current speed.

2. Larger font for alert text. It is very small and still hard to read even with using iOS bold font setting.

BigMike535

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
The 24 hour clock is working for me, but I can't find the bold setting. Where is it hiding?

NM, I found it. It's the iOS setting. The current conditions text in the widget didn't bold, but everything else seemed to. I turned it back off, I didn't like everything else being bold. You guys can test that one ☺️

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I don't see any difference in the boldness of the text. It stays the same, whether I have Bold Text toggled on or off. Am I missing something? Widgets still not stable on my phone for 4 sections. 3 sections do ok.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
These 8 icons on Launcher are all I have other than BeWeather, and it still won't load 4 sections.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415846226.366523.jpg

Then there was this on one of my locations on a rare 4 section widget.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415846322.266146.jpg

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
I don't know if it's me but my default PWS selected is missing the hour by hour however it shows if I manually change it. The missing hour by hour is also missing in the widget View attachment 71267View attachment 71268

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For whatever reason Weather Underground isn't providing the hourly and text forecast to us for that weather station. I wasn't even able to find the station on the wunderground website to double check.

We will have to add a nice "No Data Available" message in these cases.

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
New release look good. Would like 2 changes:

1. Map speed/fade setting. Seems too slow now but I know others like current speed.
We will add an option to change the speed, but that will be after the official release.

2. Larger font for alert text. It is very small and still hard to read even with using iOS bold font setting.
Mid-term we are planning to support iOS dynamic font size setting. At least for "simpler" screens like the alerts. BeWeather would then follow the font size you have set in the iOS settings.

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
Then there was this on one of my locations on a rare 4 section widget.
View attachment 71278

This is a iOS limitation. The system will cut off any widget that uses more than a "screen-full". Scroll the BeWeather widget to exactly line up with the top of the notification center and you will notice it is exactly cut off at the bottom screen border. Not much we can do.