BeWeather for iPhone - Free Weather App by Bellshare

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Humm, is Pfluger taking a break, or is BeWeather just about ready for release? I haven't noticed a change in TestFlight update today.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm kinda hoping this is the reason, because the widget needs a little work, even though I would like the finished product....NOW (smile)

The only really annoying issue that I have remaining is in the app. On locations where there is an active weather advisory, the main weather icon is not totally visible - it gets tucked up under the banner that displays the Menu, Location and Share links. On locations where there is no active weather advisory, it displays properly.

And I’d still like to see the current temp on the app bolded, as it is in the widget.

Otherwise, I’m pretty happy with BeWeather 2.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
The only really annoying issue that I have remaining is in the app. On locations where there is an active weather advisory, the main weather icon is not totally visible - it gets tucked up under the banner that displays the Menu, Location and Share links. On locations where there is no active weather advisory, it displays properly.

And I?d still like to see the current temp on the app bolded, as it is in the widget.

Otherwise, I?m pretty happy with BeWeather 2.

I'm only having problems with the widget and its 1. Ability to stay "loaded", 2. Only some icon sets work and 3. All of the widget sections don't work at the same time on the NC screen.
Otherwise I'm happy with BeWeather 2

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
In case I miss it, I am expecting one of the regulars here to PM the second it is released.

:)

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
Not too sure about that.
Blackhawk had an active alert too but the display was fine, but that location was added while using another build.

I will test again and report back my findings.

Edit: didn't run into this problem now but only found locations without weather alerts.

What I did notice is that when you zoom in on the map and accidentally turn it by for instance 45 degrees (f.i. north now pointing towards NNE) there is no easy way to correct this.
Not a big deal but would be neat if it's possible.
Clicking the little arrow symbol in the toolbar should reset the map.

blueszz

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Clicking the little arrow symbol in the toolbar should reset the map.
Indeed but then I go back to "my location", correct? I'm going to check it out in case I'm wrong.
As I said, no big deal, just an observation but I struggled with it when I was checking out the weather alerts where family lives (different continent).

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm only having problems with the widget and its 1. Ability to stay "loaded", 2. Only some icon sets work and 3. All of the widget sections don't work at the same time on the NC screen.
Otherwise I'm happy with BeWeather 2
That's like me. No issues in the App. I have mastered flicking the weather screen up. But I still just tap the X in the upper left. It shuts it tight and the other locations behave. Those widgets though!

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.