BeWeather for iPhone - Free Weather App by Bellshare

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
For my needs, everything is working fine :yes: ( except for temp badge not updating & I know pfluger is aware of this)
I have ten locations loaded and they display smoothly when accessing the list.

On a lighter note, I'm using OL' Blue XL for the Iconset.
Looks great with the Dark Theme.
Give it a go.

Great app.
Good Luck

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Not all of the available layouts in the "Share" feature darken the whole photo. See screenshot.

Does Apple darken the wallpapers? I know they switch between white and black text depending on how bright the photo is.
But there's an app for that! :D
Before:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414457073.252466.jpg

After Camera+ and Superimpose edits:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414457120.769250.jpg

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
He posted somewhere above about it not being available in the time between when the new beta is sent to apple and apple actually published it.
Beta 2 has been pulled, but you will receive beta 3 once it has been approved. You should receive an e-mail and a TestFlight notification.

Looks like Apple already moved it into review, so it might become available tonight.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Beta 2 has been pulled, but you will receive beta 3 once it has been approved. You should receive an e-mail and a TestFlight notification.

Looks like Apple already moved it into review, so it might become available tonight.

Thanks, was confused since I have not been able to get it installed at all as it was gone right after the invite. That makes more sense now.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Still having issues with widgets. It's a bit better, but still the BBooo iconset won't stay put. I can work with it and it stays until I move it or touch it. There's 3 sections on it.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Still having issues with widgets. It's a bit better, but still the BBooo iconset won't stay put. I can work with it and it stays until I move it or touch it. There's 3 sections on it.

Yea, me too, but even with that, this is still a GREAT weather app/widget.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Yea, me too, but even with that, this is still a GREAT weather app/widget.
Maybe he'll get it fixed. Either that or offer it with more than 2 sections with the default iconset or only 2 sections with the other iconsets. There's several that work. But BBooo is not one.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

I've settled on Current Conditions, Daily Forecast and Text Forecast for the widget. I am using the Aviator iconset and all seems good to me.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It's odd, because some work and some don't. Of all the ones to work, one WOULD have to be Pink. Where's Pink? Hey, @ThePinkChameleon looky here!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414463016.392483.jpg

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I have to admit, I did not think a new weather app would impress me, but I am wrong. A lot of work went into this for iOS, you should be very proud of your hard work. Certainly going to shell out the $2.99. Already removed Yahoo weather. Very impressed.

ksteph

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
I've just died an gone to heaven! I'm so happy to see BeWeather on my iPhone! It seems that the information will not stay loaded on the widget. But the temp badge and all in local weather information is listed. Keep up the good work!

With that being said, I would pay $10 for this app!

blueszz

May 15, 2014
Visit site
@pfluger, as you might have seen I had multiple crashes after I removed locations.
Example: the app was opened, city Winterberg.
I removed Winterberg as location. When I left the menu where you can change the location and wanted (within the app) to swipe to another city within the app (it still was showing Winterberg) the app crashed.

I could repeat that. I started over with a new list of cities. After the app crashed again and opened it, the list with cities that included Winterberg appeared again in the app.

The next thing I noticed is that the widget was stuck/frozen. Couldn't change cities. Removed widget, added it again - didn't work. Closed app, opened it, widget still frozen.
Rebooted the phone, widget still frozen!
Deleted the app, installed the app, the map for my location didn't load.
Added a second location, swiped to that second location (that map loaded without problems) and swiped back to my location and the map loaded.

You probably have all crash reports except for the ones from the widget. I don't know how to safe them to share them with you.
Contact me if you need more information.

Nicole

gc916

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
If BeWeather obtains local weather info from Weather Underground, shouldn't BeWeather be able to access the same weather stations as WU? In the WU app, there is a station that is quite close to my home, but it is not available in BW.