BeWeather for iPhone - Free Weather App by Bellshare

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
The request for future update:
Place one of those shown above on the widget so it can have the same options with the ability to switch on the widget. I'd like to see wind speed, for example, on the widget. :) Thanks again!
Would make sense, I have put it on our list.

BTW, we have also added a way to change the 4 fields directly from the BeWeather settings in the upcoming build. It might not be obvious to everyone that they can be changed by tapping on them.

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
This might be obvious, but I still have to ask. Did anyone not figure out that the map can be expanded to fullscreen by either double tapping or pulling down?

We have to decide whether this is intuitive enough or if we should add a small "go to fullscreen" button.

beweather2_screenshot_map.jpg

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
If I only use the "Current Conditions" section with one other section, it seems to do ok.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414434412.040199.jpg

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I?ve been experiencing a lot of widget crashes. And for me, at least, once the widget crashes, it doesn?t come back without uninstalling BeWeather 2 (the app) and reinstalling. Removing and re-adding the widget alone does nothing.

I like the general direction, and understand that this is beta software, but IMO, it?s still quite "touchy" and buggy. Hopefully beta 2 will be an improvement and add stability.

FYI: One of many crash logs. Hopefully you will find it useful.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Just got the update (new beta). The widget still crashes when I have all 5 widget sections selected. If I just select Current Conditions and Daily Forecast, it loads.

I was able to get all 5 sections activated temporarily by adding the first 2 (Current Conditions and Daily Forecast) and then adding one at a time. After adding the last one (Text Forecast), the widget crashes again. Not able to keep it from crashing, though I am able now to remove and re-add the widget to get it back.

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the invite! I'm getting the unable to load error in the Notification Center, same as shown above. Other than that, looks great so far.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The widget feature still won't load with more than 2 sections. It goes in and out, but mostly out.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
To add to my last post, the error only occurs if all 5 options are selected. Combinations less than that seem to work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2