BeWeather for iPhone - Free Weather App by Bellshare

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
For the people in the BB days when the full version was called Berryweather and it had some good features to it and powered by weather underground it was mostly accurate. This is not your mothers lol weather app anymore and would like to know what happened because it had promise to it and all of sudden it vanished and so did the explanations. Oh well it is what it is.

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I had very high hopes for this as a replacement for my yahoo weather app, but it seems like it has been abandoned, very disappointing!

ErnestK73

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
I really like this app, but the radar is so dated. When I have a storm coming it my hometown, it don't even show the storm. Like others mentioned in this post it don't have the feel like temp on the badge. I hope this isn't one of those apps that go away and never comeback.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Tks John,
I sure hope I don't have to pay again for the premium version.
I never got the stupid Temp badge to work.
Good Luck

I would actually worry about seeing the app again TT and I also know the Dev going way back right now my gut? I don't see it as I think to the better Devs iOS just is not as easy to make an app right to fit it and work right for the iPhone.
I hope for everyone and this thread that was so excited about what we knew this app to be on one platform cam become that way and really work as expected with iOS.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I would actually worry about seeing the app again TT and I also know the Dev going way back right now my gut? I don't see it as I think to the better Devs iOS just is not as easy to make an app right to fit it and work right for the iPhone.
I hope for everyone and this thread that was so excited about what we knew this app to be on one platform cam become that way and really work as expected with iOS.
I hear ya Jag,
Good Luck

Judson50

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
I just have to say, I've had this app since it's launch and it's never had a problem and works flawlessly. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones?either way. - it is the most accurate weather app I've used.

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
We have been working on a major update to BeWeather for iOS and we are finally nearing a release. During the last months we have put a lot of effort into completely rewriting the app.

We want to do a small beta test for BeWeather 2 using the new Apple Testflight during the next couple of days. A beta release is currently going through Apple's beta review. I will post more details later.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW