BeWeather for iPhone - Free Weather App by Bellshare

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm pretty sure most of us get that... What's going on is the app badge isn't quite yet working as intended...
All I did was make a normal comment and i am sure most everyone gets it and then there are some that don't.
There is alot that does not work right yet and am sure it will be fixed eventually since I know Pfluger is working on it. It was a simple comment nothing more or less. Thank you.

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Okay, I just got a severe weather alert from eWeather, complete with sound. On BeWeather nothing happened but when I launch the app the alert is there.

I have it set in the Notifications just the same as eWeather, so what am I doing wrong?

Thanks much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Everyone with the badge not updating, what is your device/OS?

The badge updates the first time you launch BeWeather and then never again until you restart the phone and launch BeWeather again?

iPhone 4S iOS 7.0.4

My is stuck on 50 which was the first reading after I launch the app after upgrading to Pro within a few mins after downloading the free app itself the day you launched it.

TIA

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
All of the above mentioned last 4-5 posts people talk about this is just how it was with Berryweather if you all remember when we had BBs with this app. you pulled from weather stations or you could change airports near your locale. This app is basically the same concept build on an IOS platform. I am not saying anything bad or wrong just that it works the same.

Jag,
I really don't understand your comment.
I fully understand The PWS and I believe they are a strength of BeWeather.
I'm a fan of the app as I was BerryWeather.
Good Luck

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
Oh, I forgot to make the official announcement that the update to 1.0.35 is now available in the App Store. So here it is ;-)

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
Yes, and I also turned off the Badge setting in the app as well as in iOS settings and then restarted it and turned them both on again.

TIA
One last thing. It has been there stuck on 50 since then? Even turning it off didn't remove the badge, correct?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Jag,
I really don't understand your comment.
I fully understand The PWS and I believe they are a strength of BeWeather.
I'm a fan of the app as I was BerryWeather.
Good Luck
Turbo So do I 100% and trust me I do know how all this works. My comment was totally innocent so if you don't understand my comment I am sorry but I agree with you and know eventually this app will be right but because of the constraints Pfluger has to work under as opposed to BB days, What is is is what it is for now. Anyway my comment meant nothing.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Turbo So do I 100% and trust me I do know how all this works. My comment was totally innocent so if you don't understand my comment I am sorry but I agree with you and know eventually this app will be right but because of the constraints Pfluger has to work under as opposed to BB days, What is is is what it is for now. Anyway my comment meant nothing.

OK Bro,
Good Luck

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
@Turbo
Did you see this from Pfluger:

Oh, I forgot to make the official announcement that the update to 1.0.35 is now available in the App Store. So here it is ;-)
Give this a try and see what he got acomplished and fixed.
If you see anything else in order for him to fix it, Simply use this thread as everyone else and let him know in here about the bugs. He wants to and will take care of them. Take care buddy.:)

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Everyone with the badge not updating, what is your device/OS?

The badge updates the first time you launch BeWeather and then never again until you restart the phone and launch BeWeather again?

I updated the app... IPhone5... IOS7.0.4 stock... No jailbreak... For me, the badge is stuck to the first thing it saw after installing... I've turned badge on and off... Rebooting device... doing a pull to refresh currents... And they change fine... badge stays at the same reading no matter what I do.

Thanks for all your work on this and taking time to take all the feedback we're throwing your way....

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
@Turbo
Did you see this from Pfluger:

Give this a try and see what he got acomplished and fixed.
If you see anything else in order for him to fix it, Simply use this thread as everyone else and let him know in here about the bugs. He wants to and will take care of them. Take care buddy.:)

JAG,
I did the update several hours ago as I stated in my Post #93.
That's when I stated the Temp Badge was still an issue.
Good Luck

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
I updated the app... IPhone5... IOS7.0.4 stock... No jailbreak... For me, the badge is stuck to the first thing it saw after installing... I've turned badge on and off... Rebooting device... doing a pull to refresh currents... And they change fine... badge stays at the same reading no matter what I do.

Thanks for all your work on this and taking time to take all the feedback we're throwing your way....
When you turn off and on the badge setting, does the badge correctly disappear/re-appear for you like it does for TurboTiger? Only stuck to the same value?

The more feedback I get the easier it is to improve the app ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl