BeWeather for iPhone - Free Weather App by Bellshare

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Awesome. Thank you. About freaking time!

BeWeather was the only weather app I had/used/liked on my BlackBerry Bold back in the day... gonna get it and see how good the port is.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
It appears to be incompatible with iOS 7.1 beta 3... crashes as soon as I try to launch it. :( Now crying real nerd tears.

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to iMore Pfluger and thanks for bringing BeWeather to iPhone. This was one of my favorite Blackberry weather apps. Will we be able to use custom weather sets for the icon badge?
We will be bringing custom icon support to BeWeather in a future version, but unfortunately they won't be available for use on the icon badge. iOS doesn't allow that.

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for bringing this long awaited app over to iOS, I had "Nerd-Tears" when I saw this post. I had the 4s when it came out and was looking for this app since then. I remember when it was called BerryWeather, and was forced to changed the name of the apps to start with Be. The original names just sounded better. Now I am okay with paying again for the full version. Good luck with the app and bringing the others over.
When no one is around I still refer to our BlackBerry apps as Berry- ;)

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
If you find any problems please make sure to post here before leaving a review on the App Store. This is our first iOS app so we are still learning how things go in the iOS world.

And of course if you like it, make sure to leave a review, that would help us a lot ;)

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
pfluger,
Great seeing you here on the iOS platform.
Best app ever when I was using BB.

I do agree with one of the above poster: we need a "feels like" to display on the main screen. Without that, the current temp is worthless for me.
I know WU provides that.
Hope you'll add it soon.

Good Luck

blackmagicwoman

Trusted Member
Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
I don't speak much. But I feel taken. Even more so when I think of the upgrade price. For what???? No feel like.... Old Blackberry nostalgia with nothing more than even free weather apps offer. Yes, I fell hard for this only because of name only. Lots of money made today I suppose. Quite disappointed... My .02 (totally nonsense)........V!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73