I'm pretty sure most of us get that... What's going on is the app badge isn't quite yet working as intended...
    All I did was make a normal comment and i am sure most everyone gets it and then there are some that don't.
    There is alot that does not work right yet and am sure it will be fixed eventually since I know Pfluger is working on it. It was a simple comment nothing more or less. Thank you.
    01-20-2014 09:03 PM
    Okay, I just got a severe weather alert from eWeather, complete with sound. On BeWeather nothing happened but when I launch the app the alert is there.

I have it set in the Notifications just the same as eWeather, so what am I doing wrong?

Thanks much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    01-20-2014 09:07 PM
    Everyone with the badge not updating, what is your device/OS?

The badge updates the first time you launch BeWeather and then never again until you restart the phone and launch BeWeather again?
    iPhone 4S iOS 7.0.4

My is stuck on 50 which was the first reading after I launch the app after upgrading to Pro within a few mins after downloading the free app itself the day you launched it.

TIA
    01-20-2014 09:07 PM
    iPhone 4S iOS 7.0.4

My is stuck on 50 which was the first reading after I launch the app after upgrading to Pro within a few mins after downloading the free app itself the day you launched it.

TIA
    Did you ever restart the phone since then?
    01-20-2014 09:09 PM
    All of the above mentioned last 4-5 posts people talk about this is just how it was with Berryweather if you all remember when we had BBs with this app. you pulled from weather stations or you could change airports near your locale. This app is basically the same concept build on an IOS platform. I am not saying anything bad or wrong just that it works the same.
    Jag,
    I really don't understand your comment.
    I fully understand The PWS and I believe they are a strength of BeWeather.
    I'm a fan of the app as I was BerryWeather.
    Good Luck
    01-20-2014 09:12 PM
    Oh, I forgot to make the official announcement that the update to 1.0.35 is now available in the App Store. So here it is ;-)
    CDG, John Yester and ba_hamilton like this.
    01-20-2014 09:14 PM
    Did you ever restart the phone since then?
    Yes, and I also turned off the Badge setting in the app as well as in iOS settings and then restarted it and turned them both on again.

TIA
    01-20-2014 09:14 PM
    Yes, and I also turned off the Badge setting in the app as well as in iOS settings and then restarted it and turned them both on again.

TIA
    One last thing. It has been there stuck on 50 since then? Even turning it off didn't remove the badge, correct?
    01-20-2014 09:16 PM
    One last thing. It has been there stuck on 50 since then? Even turning it off didn't remove the badge, correct?
    No. when I disabled the badge, it disappears. But when I enable it again, the 50 shows up again.
    TIA
    01-20-2014 09:19 PM
    Jag,
    I really don't understand your comment.
    I fully understand The PWS and I believe they are a strength of BeWeather.
    I'm a fan of the app as I was BerryWeather.
    Good Luck
    Turbo So do I 100% and trust me I do know how all this works. My comment was totally innocent so if you don't understand my comment I am sorry but I agree with you and know eventually this app will be right but because of the constraints Pfluger has to work under as opposed to BB days, What is is is what it is for now. Anyway my comment meant nothing.
    01-20-2014 09:40 PM
    Turbo So do I 100% and trust me I do know how all this works. My comment was totally innocent so if you don't understand my comment I am sorry but I agree with you and know eventually this app will be right but because of the constraints Pfluger has to work under as opposed to BB days, What is is is what it is for now. Anyway my comment meant nothing.
    OK Bro,
    Good Luck
    01-20-2014 09:42 PM
    @Turbo
    Did you see this from Pfluger:

Oh, I forgot to make the official announcement that the update to 1.0.35 is now available in the App Store. So here it is ;-)
    Give this a try and see what he got acomplished and fixed.
    If you see anything else in order for him to fix it, Simply use this thread as everyone else and let him know in here about the bugs. He wants to and will take care of them. Take care buddy.
    01-20-2014 10:00 PM
    I downloaded the free version to try. Don't see wind speed on it. Is it in the paid version?
    01-20-2014 10:03 PM
    Everyone with the badge not updating, what is your device/OS?

The badge updates the first time you launch BeWeather and then never again until you restart the phone and launch BeWeather again?
    I updated the app... IPhone5... IOS7.0.4 stock... No jailbreak... For me, the badge is stuck to the first thing it saw after installing... I've turned badge on and off... Rebooting device... doing a pull to refresh currents... And they change fine... badge stays at the same reading no matter what I do.

Thanks for all your work on this and taking time to take all the feedback we're throwing your way....
    01-20-2014 10:05 PM
    @Turbo
    Did you see this from Pfluger:

Give this a try and see what he got acomplished and fixed.
    If you see anything else in order for him to fix it, Simply use this thread as everyone else and let him know in here about the bugs. He wants to and will take care of them. Take care buddy.
    JAG,
    I did the update several hours ago as I stated in my Post #93.
    That's when I stated the Temp Badge was still an issue.
    Good Luck
    01-20-2014 10:05 PM
    Has anyone gotten a severe weather alert ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    01-20-2014 10:08 PM
    I downloaded the free version to try. Don't see wind speed on it. Is it in the paid version?
    Yes it is.
    Good Luck
    eyecrispy likes this.
    01-20-2014 10:19 PM
    I updated the app... IPhone5... IOS7.0.4 stock... No jailbreak... For me, the badge is stuck to the first thing it saw after installing... I've turned badge on and off... Rebooting device... doing a pull to refresh currents... And they change fine... badge stays at the same reading no matter what I do.

Thanks for all your work on this and taking time to take all the feedback we're throwing your way....
    When you turn off and on the badge setting, does the badge correctly disappear/re-appear for you like it does for TurboTiger? Only stuck to the same value?

The more feedback I get the easier it is to improve the app
    01-20-2014 10:42 PM
    Wind speed is in the free version, too. You have to scroll down past the forecast screen.
    Attached Thumbnails BeWeather for iPhone - Free Weather App by Bellshare-photo-29-50-.jpg  
    eyecrispy likes this.
    01-20-2014 11:04 PM
    Has anyone gotten a severe weather alert ?

I've been getting them. Mostly severe cold and high wind alerts. I can't wait until spring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    01-21-2014 12:39 AM
    When you turn off and on the badge setting, does the badge correctly disappear/re-appear for you like it does for TurboTiger? Only stuck to the same value?

The more feedback I get the easier it is to improve the app
    For me, nothing changes it. It has always read the same number and the badge stays there even if I turn the setting off in the app settings.

I love this app, keep up the great work!
    01-21-2014 06:13 AM
    Yep... That... At least it did before the temp went below zero... now the badge won't show... And I know that is probably because badges can't show negative values....
    01-21-2014 08:09 AM
    Occasional error after 1.0.35. I have Weather Rader set as my theme. And occasionally I get this blurred screen instead of the current and weekly weather/detailed forecast. In other words, all I get is the weather radar screen and cannot flip down to get weather info. If I kill the app then the bug goes away.

Edit: If I change the theme then I also have this problem. Blurred screens.

BeWeather for iPhone - Free Weather App by Bellshare-img_0951.png
    01-21-2014 08:49 AM
    I have an iPhone 5s with 7.0.4 and the badge is stuck even after powering off and a hard-reset. It is stuck at 46. I even changed to Celsius to at-least see if that changes but it stayed at 46. It even stays there after turning it off in-app and "background refresh" and a reset both hard and soft.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    Last edited by Lt_Solorna; 01-21-2014 at 09:54 AM.
    01-21-2014 09:11 AM
    New problem since update. I have a 5s on 7.0.4. Since the update I have no badge icon. Turning it on/off and rebooting does nothing. It is simply gone. Checked the settings under notifications as well. Great work on getting this to iOS! Thanks for the quick updates.
    01-21-2014 09:37 AM
1,058 ... 34567 ...