BeWeather for iPhone - Free Weather App by Bellshare-image.jpg

pfluger

When opening the app and there is an alert, it (the alert) pushes the screen area above the alert up so that some of the info is cut off.
    If I pull down slightly on the screen it appears as it should.

The Feels Like and the Wind slots are not displaying the numbers until I pull down on the screen.
    TIA
    Last edited by TurboTiger; 11-15-2014 at 02:06 PM.
    11-14-2014 10:27 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	122.7 KB 
ID:	71451

pfluger

When opening the app and there is an alert, it (the alert) pushes the screen area above the alert up so that some of the info is cut off.
    If I pull down slightly on the screen it appears as it should.

The Feels Like and the Wind slots are not displaying the numbers until I pull down on the screen.
    TIA
    Nevermind, all is well now.
    Good Luck
    11-15-2014 09:46 PM
    Does anyone know all the required icons to include in a set for BeWeather 2? Like "Clear", "Sunny", "mostly sunny", etc. Is there a list? I'm making a custom iconset, but need to know what to include.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
    11-16-2014 01:45 PM
    Does anyone know all the required icons to include in a set for BeWeather 2? Like "Clear", "Sunny", "mostly sunny", etc. Is there a list? I'm making a custom iconset, but need to know what to include.

I downloaded a set that pfluger referenced earlier in this thread and matched my set up to that. There are also a group of MOONxx icons that, again, according to pfluger are not used in the iOS app.
    11-16-2014 01:57 PM
    Finally official!

I created a new thread at http://forums.imore.com/iphone-apps-...-2-iphone.html
    (Make sure you show off your custom BeWeather creations for everyone else to see there!)

Thanks everyone for your help in getting this app to release

If you have been active in this beta please send me a short PM so I can get you a free copy of the official release!

A. Send me your Paypal e-mail and I will send you the amount to purchase BeWeather from the app store. You will have a "regular" copy and be able to leave a review.

B. I send you a promo code to redeem in the app store for a free copy of BeWeather. You will not be able to leave a review.

Just let me know if you want to A or B

PS: Every single positive review on the app store helps us tremendously!!!
    bamf-hacker likes this.
    11-17-2014 04:01 AM
    can not open link, why~
    11-17-2014 04:09 AM
    pfluger,

Just sent you a PM with my info.
    Can we install the New Release over the Beta?
    TIA
    11-17-2014 06:51 AM
    Sent a PM to you. Do I need to delete the beta and install the final release??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    11-17-2014 08:17 AM
    I also sent my info over- congrats on the release
    11-17-2014 08:18 AM
    Thank you @pfluger. I certainly will leave a review so I guess I have to go the PayPal route. Weird that we can't review with a redeem code, I don't understand that.
    Is that Apple policy for people that tested the beta?

I want to say I love the way you communicated in this thread, 👍 up.
    11-17-2014 08:26 AM
    Thanks for making this app available. PM sent.
    11-17-2014 08:30 AM
    Great app and great working with you. PM sent.
    11-17-2014 08:46 AM
    Sent another PM, this one with email address for PayPal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    11-17-2014 08:48 AM
    Awesome work done by all. Great group of testers here.

Congrats again on the official release.

Finally official!

I created a new thread at http://forums.imore.com/iphone-apps-...-2-iphone.html
    (Make sure you show off your custom BeWeather creations for everyone else to see there!)

Thanks everyone for your help in getting this app to release

If you have been active in this beta please send me a short PM so I can get you a free copy of the official release!

A. Send me your Paypal e-mail and I will send you the amount to purchase BeWeather from the app store. You will have a "regular" copy and be able to leave a review.

B. I send you a promo code to redeem in the app store for a free copy of BeWeather. You will not be able to leave a review.

Just let me know if you want to A or B

PS: Every single positive review on the app store helps us tremendously!!!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    11-17-2014 09:27 AM
    Pfluger: thanks for the offer. PM sent.

The best part is that you just download the new version and it replaces the beta version from TestFlight - no (re)configuration is necessary. Very nice.
    TurboTiger likes this.
    11-17-2014 09:56 AM

The best part is that you just download the new version and it replaces the beta version from TestFlight - no (re)configuration is necessary. Very nice.
    Did you delete first?

Sent from my iPhone 6 finally!
    11-17-2014 11:24 AM
    Did you delete first?
    I did not. I just went to download, and it replaced the beta with the released version. No (re)configuration necessary.
    11-17-2014 11:52 AM
    I left my review. No reviews show up in the app yet though. Do they need to get approved?
    11-17-2014 12:07 PM
    I left my review. I think they wait for a certain number of reviews before posting them. They probably do have to be approved first. Recon they have a computer that does that? I already posted about BeWeather 2 on Facebook.

11-17-2014 12:16 PM
    Thank you @pfluger. I certainly will leave a review so I guess I have to go the PayPal route. Weird that we can't review with a redeem code, I don't understand that.
    Is that Apple policy for people that tested the beta?

I want to say I love the way you communicated in this thread, up.
    I still have one I can't review because I used a code the Dev sent me. It's for Leonardo Photo Editor. Same Dev for Superimpose. But I had a promo code for eWeather HD, and after about a month I was finally able to leave a review. Weird.

blueszz likes this.
    11-17-2014 01:07 PM
    Review posted. Still waiting for it to appear, as well.
    11-17-2014 01:19 PM
    Current set up: Big Shiny Weather by ba_hamilton. Chalkboard font. Dark Olive theme.
    BeWeather for iPhone - Free Weather App by Bellshare-imageuploadedbytapatalk1416250566.494586.jpg

The widget:
    BeWeather for iPhone - Free Weather App by Bellshare-imageuploadedbytapatalk1416250587.758622.jpg

11-17-2014 01:56 PM

I hope it also works the other way round, that you can simply overwrite the official release with another beta.
    11-17-2014 03:02 PM
    I left my review. No reviews show up in the app yet though. Do they need to get approved?
    I think it can take up to 24 hours before a review appears.
    11-17-2014 03:02 PM
    Paypal funds have been sent out. You should have received it by now. If not, please let me know.
    11-17-2014 03:09 PM
1,058 ... 3839404142 ...