pfluger,

Are you planning on making Dark Opaque theme available in Widgets?

Good Luck
    11-10-2014 06:49 PM
    pfluger,

Are you planning on making Dark Opaque theme available in Widgets?

Good Luck
    'Light Opaque' would be the same as 'Light' on the widget.

All the dark themes have transparent backgrounds on the widget, so 'Dark Opaque' would be the same as 'Dark', too.
    TurboTiger likes this.
    11-10-2014 10:09 PM
    I'm with you Ledsteplin.
    Good Luck
    This gets a +1 from me, too. I am also a time watcher - it gives me time to analyze the patterns and pretend I know anything about meteorology.

The fading is a nice touch. I didn't expect it to be, but it turns out that I very much prefer it this way. I'm certainly not opposed to a customizable time lapse, but I would end up just leaving it on this new speed.
    11-11-2014 08:29 AM
    Got it downloaded and really like it. Best around and so far it's been very accurate. I give it 10 stars

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Spencerdl likes this.
    11-11-2014 09:44 AM
    Got it downloaded and really like it. Best around and so far it's been very accurate. I give it 10 stars

I totally agree
    11-11-2014 09:45 AM
    The moving map looked better the last release than the current (and I am the one how asked to speed it up). Just seems a bit off now. And again would like it if had more than 6 frames going back only 30 minutes.
    11-11-2014 10:04 AM
    Everything is working great. I think it's ready for prime time.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    11-11-2014 10:45 AM
    Any plans to add the EmotiSun weather icons? It was my all time favorite when I had the BB 7 version of BeWeather and Android version

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    11-11-2014 11:14 AM
    I TOTALLY agree with this post....SMILE
    carrickfergus likes this.
    11-11-2014 11:46 AM
    I TOTALLY agree with this post....SMILE
    I still have issues on the widget. I think it must be the PNG images I used on Launcher. They may be using a lot of memory. But I get 3 sections really well. And that's still a lot of weather info for a widget. I can get 4 if I delete everything but Launcher. I tried Trond's Widget Weather, and it was nice. But it doesn't show much.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
    11-11-2014 12:02 PM
    I still have issues on the widget. I think it must be the PNG images I used on Launcher. They may be using a lot of memory. But I get 3 sections really well. And that's still a lot of weather info for a widget. I can get 4 if I delete everything but Launcher. I tried Trond's Widget Weather, and it was nice. But it doesn't show much.

No problems with the widget or app on my device. The BeWeather2 app (IMHO) has enough options and is working great, I personally think it's ready for the Apple app store, anything else can come in an update.
    11-11-2014 12:07 PM
    I agree, the app and widget works fine and it has no effect on the battery life either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    11-11-2014 12:20 PM
    Will there be other weather services that we can use on this app. Right now the weather underground is way off showing the windchill the same as the weather, but other weather apps show the windchill and weather more accurate.
    11-11-2014 12:34 PM
    Will there be other weather services that we can use on this app. Right now the weather underground is way off showing the windchill the same as the weather, but other weather apps show the windchill and weather more accurate.
    Where are you located? WU is accurate in my area.
    11-11-2014 12:47 PM
    Where are you located? WU is accurate in my area.
    It’s pretty "hit or miss" in the Phoenix metro area. Of course, a large part of the issue is how WU works - it’s a network of Persona Weather Stations (PWS), any of which could be spot on or way off. It’s kind of the nature of the beast.

Try using another weather station/source in your area. Tap on the city name and then choose a new PWS from the list and see of that makes it any better/more accurate.

Unfortunately, the PWS that get selected as my GPS/default location is not very accurate. I wish there was a way to block the PWS that are historically inaccurate.
    11-11-2014 01:40 PM
    A friend has an Android phone, I'm trying to change him, but he's wanting to know if they will have version of this weather app soon

11-11-2014 01:55 PM
    Most of my personal weather stations don't include the "feels like". It does show rarely. But even the airport location doesn't show it. So I just don't show that. I changed mine to "Humidity". If I want to know what it feels like, I step out the door.

11-11-2014 02:27 PM
    If everything goes well and there are no new major bugs we will use the next beta version as the official release.
    11-11-2014 04:27 PM
    If everything goes well and there are no new major bugs we will use the next beta version as the official release.
    That is great to hear. My wife really wants it and she is the one who must be obeyed.
    11-11-2014 04:31 PM
    Good because after 45 pages of posts I want it
    11-11-2014 04:32 PM
    This sounds great. App is terrific and should do really well in the app store.

When do you plan to release next beta?
    11-11-2014 04:36 PM
    One minor inconsistency is weather data slots. There is some duplication, for example I have pressure in one of the 4 top slots. But pressure also shows down at the bottom of the page.

It seems like all of the weather slots should only show in one place. For example if you selected none in the top 4 slots then all should show on the bottom. But don't show any of them twice.
    11-11-2014 04:39 PM
    This is GREAT to hear. Now I can concentrate on Weather sets that won't disappear with an official release. Did you manage to add some Apple (and others) weather sets for the official BeWeather2 ? The Blackberry sets are ok, but not sure how that will look on an Apple device...SMILE
    Last edited by Spencerdl; 11-11-2014 at 07:13 PM.
    11-11-2014 04:47 PM
    Unfortunately, still having the same issue on the iPad after the latest update. Still no way to access Settings.
    Still love the app and widget, but this bug is still present. After each update, I have to delete and reinstall the app to be able to access Settings. Just a minor annoyance really.
    11-11-2014 09:21 PM
    One minor inconsistency is weather data slots. There is some duplication, for example I have pressure in one of the 4 top slots. But pressure also shows down at the bottom of the page.

It seems like all of the weather slots should only show in one place. For example if you selected none in the top 4 slots then all should show on the bottom. But don't show any of them twice.
    This is by design. Think of the four weather data slots on the top of the page to be "shortcuts".
    11-12-2014 02:41 AM
1,058 ... 3435363738 ...