I am not able to get the rain info on my widget. I restored as new last night and still nothing. Didn't work before either. This is a 6.
    BeWeather for iPhone - Free Weather App by Bellshare-imageuploadedbytapatalk1414849331.335637.jpg
    BeWeather for iPhone - Free Weather App by Bellshare-imageuploadedbytapatalk1414849303.876690.jpg
    11-01-2014 09:42 AM
    I added another location that had rain and it still didn't show. I even tried deleting the text forecast to see if that helped and it did not.

ISSUE: when I deleted that location it kept it in the widget. I could no longer scroll in the widget to a new location to clear it.
    11-01-2014 09:47 AM
    I am not able to get the rain info on my widget. I restored as new last night and still nothing. Didn't work before either. This is a 6.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414849331.335637.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	117.4 KB 
ID:	70200

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414849303.876690.jpg 
Size:	152.8 KB 
ID:	70199
    It won't show much of anything unless it's raining.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
    11-01-2014 02:18 PM
    It won't show much of anything unless it's raining.
    Next post down I tried that with a place that had a lot of rain and still nothing.
    11-01-2014 02:38 PM
    Good idea and makes sense.

Here is a video of how it should look like. Does it look any different on your device?
    I pull the forecast down slowly until the map snaps into fullscreen. Then I swipe up on the toolbar to close.
    Yes, that's exactly how it looks. It's much smoother with this build and it doesn't "snap" closed anymore. I was expecting to be able to control the closing transition like I can when it opens, but it turns out that I'm not really controlling the open transition as much as I thought I was either. 😏 I think it's acceptable as it is right now. I would rarely ever try to stop the closing transition outside of a beta test, and evidently I never tried to control the opening one inside of a beta test! Now I'm wondering how many other swiping transitions I haven't really been controlling this whole time...
    11-01-2014 02:38 PM
    You can swipe up on the toolbar (the bottom panel with the play/pause button, timeline, hurricane button etc.) to close the map. It is not "interactive", so you can not slowly drag it up, it will just recognize a swipe and then close it.
    The swipe up does work if the swipe is quick. I flick it quickly, and all locations behave. Swipe up slow, and some don't come down enough at the top. This is weird. For the widgets that normally work but vanish for whatever reason, I can pull up to refresh, and the widget reappears. It's like pulling down email to refresh, only this is from the bottom. It could just be coincidence. But it has worked a few times. I like the new Pro Gray theme. Everything seems ok on my iP 5, except the widget stability issue. My 5 does the same way as Karen's 6+. So it must not be the Phone model.

11-01-2014 02:39 PM
    The swipe up does work if the swipe is quick. I flick it quickly, and all locations behave. Swipe up slow, and some don't come down enough at the top. This is weird. For the widgets that normally work but vanish for whatever reason, I can pull up to refresh, and the widget reappears. It's like pulling down email to refresh, only this is from the bottom. It could just be coincidence. But it has worked a few times. I like the new Pro Gray theme. Everything seems ok on my iP 5, except the widget stability issue. My 5 does the same way as Karen's 6+. So it must not be the Phone model.

I just opened and closed it about 100 times, with 4 different locations, at different speeds, and from varying locations along the bottom panel. It worked every time, except when I tried to swipe before it finished the open sequence, but that's just a timing issue on my part. No issues, no glitches, it just did what it was supposed to do.
    11-01-2014 02:52 PM
    I just opened and closed it about 100 times, with 4 different locations, at different speeds, and from varying locations along the bottom panel. It worked every time, except when I tried to swipe before it finished the open sequence, but that's just a timing issue on my part. No issues, no glitches, it just did what it was supposed to do.
    I prefer to tap the X. Swiping is overrated.

11-01-2014 03:18 PM
    Attachment 69996

Note that the temperature and the Settings button are both cut off. I can see them for an instant when the window opens and closes, but can't press the button when it flashes by.
    Unfortunately, still having the same issue on the iPad after the latest update. Still no way to access Settings.
    11-01-2014 03:19 PM
    Unfortunately, still having the same issue on the iPad after the latest update. Still no way to access Settings.
    Which iPad model do you have? It’s fine on my iPad Mini (2). Have you tried a hard reboot on your iPad?
    Navmacs likes this.
    11-01-2014 03:43 PM
    Delete and reinstall? Just loaded it on my Mini and it works:
    BeWeather for iPhone - Free Weather App by Bellshare-imageuploadedbytapatalk1414871060.332789.jpg
    Navmacs likes this.
    11-01-2014 03:44 PM
    Jeez, feel like such a n00b! Delete and reinstall did the trick.
    robertk328 and blueszz like this.
    11-01-2014 03:57 PM
    Can we get a new theme that has dark blue font with a light background? The light blue font is a bit too light and hard to read.
    11-01-2014 07:50 PM
    Humm, is Pfluger taking a break, or is BeWeather just about ready for release? I haven't noticed a change in TestFlight update today.
    11-02-2014 03:59 AM
    Humm, is Pfluger taking a break, or is BeWeather just about ready for release? I haven't noticed a change in TestFlight update today.
    Maybe it's just the weekend
    robertk328 likes this.
    11-02-2014 08:34 AM
    Maybe it's just the weekend…
    I'm kinda hoping this is the reason, because the widget needs a little work, even though I would like the finished product....NOW (smile)
    11-02-2014 09:56 AM
    I'm kinda hoping this is the reason, because the widget needs a little work, even though I would like the finished product....NOW (smile)
    The only really annoying issue that I have remaining is in the app. On locations where there is an active weather advisory, the main weather icon is not totally visible - it gets tucked up under the banner that displays the Menu, Location and Share links. On locations where there is no active weather advisory, it displays properly.

And I’d still like to see the current temp on the app bolded, as it is in the widget.

Otherwise, I’m pretty happy with BeWeather 2.
    11-02-2014 10:37 AM
    The only really annoying issue that I have remaining is in the app. On locations where there is an active weather advisory, the main weather icon is not totally visible - it gets tucked up under the banner that displays the Menu, Location and Share links. On locations where there is no active weather advisory, it displays properly.

And Id still like to see the current temp on the app bolded, as it is in the widget.

Otherwise, Im pretty happy with BeWeather 2.
    I'm only having problems with the widget and its 1. Ability to stay "loaded", 2. Only some icon sets work and 3. All of the widget sections don't work at the same time on the NC screen.
    Otherwise I'm happy with BeWeather 2
    11-02-2014 10:46 AM
    In case I miss it, I am expecting one of the regulars here to PM the second it is released.

blueszz and Spencerdl like this.
    11-02-2014 11:04 AM
    In case I miss it, I am expecting one of the regulars here to PM the second it is released.

Nope...(only kidding), Sure will....SMILE
    11-02-2014 11:14 AM
    Not too sure about that.
    Blackhawk had an active alert too but the display was fine, but that location was added while using another build.

I will test again and report back my findings.

Edit: didn't run into this problem now but only found locations without weather alerts.

What I did notice is that when you zoom in on the map and accidentally turn it by for instance 45 degrees (f.i. north now pointing towards NNE) there is no easy way to correct this.
    Not a big deal but would be neat if it's possible.
    Clicking the little arrow symbol in the toolbar should reset the map.
    11-02-2014 01:51 PM
    Would it be possible to make the swipe down to display the map work if you started the swipe in the top section?
    We checked and unfortunately it isn't easily doable.
    11-02-2014 02:01 PM

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414849331.335637.jpg 
Size:	117.4 KB 
ID:	70200

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414849303.876690.jpg 
Size:	152.8 KB 
ID:	70199
    You will get the rain widget only for the GPS/'My Location'.
    robertk328 likes this.
    11-02-2014 02:02 PM
    Still here, still in beta ;-)
    11-02-2014 02:03 PM
    Still here, still in beta ;-)
    Oh okay. Smile
    11-02-2014 02:04 PM
1,058 ... 2829303132 ...