The crash report came in immediately. The upcoming build has a fix for it.
    Super, wil test again as soon as I have the update.

I have another idea which is not yet implemented in the app. In the widget you have that graph for rain fall. I have another app with such a graph (buienalarm) and it warns you before it starts to rain. For instance one hour before it starts raining. You can modify when you want that alarm (a notification) is triggered. Low, moderate or heavy rain.

I don't know if "buienalarm" is available worldwide so you might not be able to download it to check it out. Buienalarm works for the Netherlands and I think for Belgium.

Maybe a nice feature for future builds?
    10-27-2014 06:48 PM
    I got the invite to test BeWeather2 as well (Thanks).. and I installed Test Flight, but every time I tell the email to open the app in Test Flight it takes me back to the app store, and to open Test Flight which I do, and then it tells me i am not testing anything and to go back to the email and open in test flight, and the loop continues.
    10-27-2014 07:37 PM
    I got the invite to test BeWeather2 as well (Thanks).. and I installed Test Flight, but every time I tell the email to open the app in Test Flight it takes me back to the app store, and to open Test Flight which I do, and then it tells me i am not testing anything and to go back to the email and open in test flight, and the loop continues.
    Open your gmail thru the Apple gmail app and not the gmail app (I found it in the Spam folder)
    Edit: If I'm not mistaken the BeWeather2 Beta2 has been pulled because Beta3 is being released
    10-27-2014 07:40 PM
    I think it is the same problem I was having earlier today. After the developer has submitted a new update but Apple hasn't published it yet, you can't download the old beta or the new beta.
    10-27-2014 07:41 PM
    Open your gmail thru the Apple gmail app and not the gmail app (I found it in the Spam folder)
    Edit: If I'm not mistaken the BeWeather2 Beta2 has been pulled because Beta3 is being released
    It did not come to my gmail account, so I can't open in the gmail app. I opened in CloudMagic as it came to @me.com address. But it just came about 1-2 hours ago, why would it be sent just now if 3 is up and 2 is gone, would it not load the current version he sent?

....update 3-min later: used the default email application and now it says "The app is not available" so you're most likely right since 3 is not online I can't get any version.
    10-27-2014 07:51 PM
    It did not come to my gmail account, so I can't open in the gmail app. I opened in CloudMagic as it came to @me.com address. But it just came about 1-2 hours ago, why would it be sent just now if 3 is up and 2 is gone, would it not load the current version he sent?
    He posted somewhere above about it not being available in the time between when the new beta is sent to apple and apple actually published it.
    10-27-2014 07:52 PM
    Oh okay. He just put it in and awaiting Apples approval. I don't think TestFlight allows more than one at a time
    10-27-2014 07:53 PM
    And since my invite is for Ver 2.2 I doubt it will give me Ver 3 and I may have to ask for the invite yet again.
    10-27-2014 07:59 PM
    And since my invite is for Ver 2.2 I doubt it will give me Ver 3 and I may have to ask for the invite yet again.
    The invite will be there for beta3 if the invite was there for beta2
    10-27-2014 08:01 PM
    My temperature (in app and badge) only update when I open the app.

Sent from my AWESOME iPhone 6 Plus, using Tapatalk of course.
    10-27-2014 08:04 PM
    Once you're on the list, you'll get emails for each beta.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    10-27-2014 08:04 PM
    My temperature (in app and badge) only update when I open the app.

Sent from my AWESOME iPhone 6 Plus, using Tapatalk of course.
    Yes, that's how it updates on my device as well. I think he's working on that.
    10-27-2014 08:06 PM
    For my needs, everything is working fine ( except for temp badge not updating & I know pfluger is aware of this)
    I have ten locations loaded and they display smoothly when accessing the list.

On a lighter note, I'm using OL' Blue XL for the Iconset.
    Looks great with the Dark Theme.
    Give it a go.

Great app.
    Good Luck
    Spencerdl and joemd60 like this.
    10-27-2014 08:45 PM
    Not all of the available layouts in the "Share" feature darken the whole photo. See screenshot.

Does Apple darken the wallpapers? I know they switch between white and black text depending on how bright the photo is.
    But there's an app for that!
    Before:
    BeWeather for iPhone - Free Weather App by Bellshare-imageuploadedbytapatalk1414457073.252466.jpg

After Camera+ and Superimpose edits:
    BeWeather for iPhone - Free Weather App by Bellshare-imageuploadedbytapatalk1414457120.769250.jpg

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
    joemd60 likes this.
    10-27-2014 08:45 PM
    He posted somewhere above about it not being available in the time between when the new beta is sent to apple and apple actually published it.
    Beta 2 has been pulled, but you will receive beta 3 once it has been approved. You should receive an e-mail and a TestFlight notification.

Looks like Apple already moved it into review, so it might become available tonight.
    TurboTiger, Craig and Spencerdl like this.
    10-27-2014 09:16 PM
    Beta 2 has been pulled, but you will receive beta 3 once it has been approved. You should receive an e-mail and a TestFlight notification.

Looks like Apple already moved it into review, so it might become available tonight.
    Thanks, was confused since I have not been able to get it installed at all as it was gone right after the invite. That makes more sense now.
    10-27-2014 09:23 PM
    Update!

10-27-2014 09:43 PM
    Update!

Got it. There coming so fast it's hard to keep up (that's a GOOD thing)....SMILE
    10-27-2014 09:44 PM
    Is there a way to reorder the locations?
    10-27-2014 09:49 PM
    Is there a way to reorder the locations?
    Mash on one and you can move it.

Spencerdl likes this.
    10-27-2014 09:52 PM
    Mash on one and you can move it.

Tks Ledsteplin
    Good Luck
    10-27-2014 09:54 PM
    Still having issues with widgets. It's a bit better, but still the BBooo iconset won't stay put. I can work with it and it stays until I move it or touch it. There's 3 sections on it.

10-27-2014 09:57 PM
    Still having issues with widgets. It's a bit better, but still the BBooo iconset won't stay put. I can work with it and it stays until I move it or touch it. There's 3 sections on it.

Yea, me too, but even with that, this is still a GREAT weather app/widget.
    10-27-2014 10:01 PM
    Yea, me too, but even with that, this is still a GREAT weather app/widget.
    Maybe he'll get it fixed. Either that or offer it with more than 2 sections with the default iconset or only 2 sections with the other iconsets. There's several that work. But BBooo is not one.

10-27-2014 10:04 PM

I've settled on Current Conditions, Daily Forecast and Text Forecast for the widget. I am using the Aviator iconset and all seems good to me.
    10-27-2014 10:07 PM
1,058 ... 1920212223 ...