BeWeather for iPhone - Free Weather App by Bellshare

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore Pfluger and thanks for bringing BeWeather to iPhone. This was one of my favorite Blackberry weather apps. Will we be able to use custom weather sets for the icon badge?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. Thanks for sharing your app with the iMore community. This was my favorite weather app back in my BlackBerry days. Hopefully, a lot of our members will check it out. Good luck! :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I know this name of the OP and the company very well. Thank you for the weather app from Bellshare and Welcome to iMore. Very good apps and John Yester, Myself and others used to Beta test these apps when we were into BBs so they are solid. Best of luck to you.

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
This was my go-to weather app during my Blackberry days and I'm curious to see how well it does on iOS. Thank you for the tip and welcome to iMore, by the way..:)

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for bringing this long awaited app over to iOS, I had "Nerd-Tears" when I saw this post. I had the 4s when it came out and was looking for this app since then. I remember when it was called BerryWeather, and was forced to changed the name of the apps to start with Be. The original names just sounded better. Now I am okay with paying again for the full version. Good luck with the app and bringing the others over.

boiler4life

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Awesome App!!!! I am trying to upgrade to the paid version, and I keep receiving the message that the purchase has failed and that an error occurred while trying to process the payment. Cannot connect to iTunes Store. I would love to be able to upgrade.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for bringing this long awaited app over to iOS, I had "Nerd-Tears" when I saw this post. I had the 4s when it came out and was looking for this app since then. I remember when it was called BerryWeather, and was forced to changed the name of the apps to start with Be. The original names just sounded better. Now I am okay with paying again for the full version. Good luck with the app and bringing the others over.
"Nerd-Tears"? What the heck!!....(laughing)///:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen