So is anyone else not having the temp badge update without refreshing the app like Saibel indicated above?
    This was my issue on the old version. Not everyone had this issue with the old version but I did.
    I hope this is resolved before it is released.
    I am not running the beta.
    Big fan when I had a BB
    TIA
    10-25-2014 12:34 PM
    So is anyone else not having the temp badge update without refreshing the app like Saibel indicated above?
    This was my issue on the old version. Not everyone had this issue with the old version but I did.
    Big fan when I had a BB
    TIA
    See above. I have figured out that it's directly related to the personal weather station. I have several personal weather stations here. Some update quicker than others.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
    10-25-2014 12:38 PM
    Actually, I think BeWeather here is the most correct for my location. The personal weather station is 1 mile away. eWeather HD gets their info from the airport, which is 20 miles away.
    BeWeather for iPhone - Free Weather App by Bellshare-imageuploadedbytapatalk1414255370.571383.jpg

10-25-2014 12:42 PM
    You must have been posting at the same time I was.
    Unfortunately, my badge never updated regardless of what weather station I had set.
    And the airport temp is usually about 4 degrees different than my local station on Weather Underground.
    Tks anyway Ledstplin, still looking forward to the new app.
    Good Luck
    10-25-2014 12:45 PM
    I've found that the current temp in the App and on the icon badge is directly related to the personal weather station it's set on. Mine differ. I switched stations, and the temp rose 5.
    Yes, I noticed a gyration in temps while migrating from stations. I'm yet to find a reliable station for the temp badge though. But, as I mentioned, the temp badge is less crucial as the overall "refreshingness" of the app (widget vs. homescreen>>BeWeather).
    It looks as though TurboTiger is experiencing a similar things.
    10-25-2014 12:46 PM
    Actually, I think BeWeather here is the most correct for my location. The personal weather station is 1 mile away. eWeather HD gets their info from the airport, which is 20 miles away.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414255370.571383.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	33.0 KB 
ID:	69516
    Good to know! However, if you don't touch BeWeather for an hour: Will it update the badge?
    10-25-2014 12:50 PM
    Refreshing or opening the app did nothing to change the current temp on the badge. I had to switch the personal weather station. Then the current temp changed. So I don't think it's the fault of the app when the temp is slow to change. It relys on either the set personal weather station, or the airport. Don't blame the messenger! LOL

10-25-2014 12:53 PM
    Good to know! However, if you don't touch BeWeather for an hour: Will it update the badge?
    Still testing. I haven't noticed that yet. We'll see as the temp changes. I still can't figure why the widget updates faster. That's odd.

10-25-2014 12:58 PM
    Hmmm, my icon temp badge isn't updating. Anyone else having this problem?
    10-25-2014 01:37 PM
    I started getting "unable to load" errors this morning.

Attachment 69526
    10-25-2014 01:50 PM
    Not only the icon temp badge but the entire app is not updating

Edit: just updated. How about a how often to update option
    Last edited by Spencerdl; 10-25-2014 at 02:04 PM.
    10-25-2014 01:52 PM
    I like the different weather sets option. Will there be a way to add personal custom BeWeather sets?
    10-25-2014 02:35 PM
    BeWeather for iPhone - Free Weather App by Bellshare-imageuploadedbytapatalk1414263304.371294.jpg
    Temperatures are accurate
    BeWeather for iPhone - Free Weather App by Bellshare-imageuploadedbytapatalk1414263331.822403.jpg
    Really like the ability to change weather sets.

Sent from my GOLD iPhone 5s
    using Tapatalk
    10-25-2014 02:56 PM
    LUVING what I'm seeing so far with BeWeather 2. I'm wondering if I will be able to use my 30+ custom BeWeather sets with BeWeather 2?
    There is currently no way to use custom icon sets other than submitting them to us so we upload them and make them available for all.

In the future we might add this option.
    10-25-2014 02:57 PM
    There is currently no way to use custom icon sets other than submitting them to us so we upload them and make them available for all.

In the future we might add this option.
    Ok that sounds GREAT ...how do I submit a Beweather custom set(s)....SMILE
    10-25-2014 02:59 PM
    I would like a 'close all' function if you tap on the big temp number: 1: close map, 2: close forecast rain view, 3: set hourly strip to beginning if it had been scrolled over.

Then if you tap on temp again it would open map and maybe open forecast rain view.

This would allow you to quickly go back and forth to different views.

Ideally, we could also have a preference to have default view with map closed.
    Good idea, we will think about it.
    10-25-2014 02:59 PM
    A couple of issues/questions:

1. The next hour powered by forecast section only shows up for first location. It does not show for other locations. Is is supposed to work this way?
    It is supposed to show only for 'My Location'. The next hour forecast is specific to a very precise location within a couple of hundred yards.

2. The Day line could be formatted a bit better, specifically the high/low temps seem too far off to the right even with larger weather icons and rain showing for the day.
    True. It might help space the high/low values a bit to make them as wide as the day of the week names to the left.
    10-25-2014 03:06 PM
    I've found that the current temp in the App and on the icon badge is directly related to the personal weather station it's set on. Mine differ. I switched stations, and the temp rose 5. The temp on the widget still is more correct though. It updates faster than both the app and the badge. I have yet to figure that one out. If you're close to an airport, set it on that. But, yeah, some of the personal weather stations don't update as quick as others.

App and icon badge should always be in sync.
    10-25-2014 03:09 PM
    Big fan when I had a BB
    TIA
    If you want to try the beta send me your e-mail address via PM.
    10-25-2014 03:09 PM
    I started getting "unable to load" errors this morning.

Attachment 69526
    This usually means the widget crashed. You have to remove/re-add it.

We are looking into this.
    10-25-2014 03:11 PM
    Not only the icon temp badge but the entire app is not updating

Edit: just updated. How about a how often to update option
    Currently the data is update whenever the app or today widget is opened as well as once an hour in the background when icon badge or weather notifications are enabled.
    10-25-2014 03:12 PM
    Ok that sounds GREAT ...how do I submit a Beweather custom set(s)....SMILE
    PM sent.
    10-25-2014 03:14 PM
    This usually means the widget crashed. You have to remove/re-add it.

We are looking into this.
    I have done all of that, and how I get nothing on the NC screen:

Attachment 69541

Update: I was only able to get it working again by deleting the app and reinstalling it.
    10-25-2014 03:25 PM
    PM sent.
    Info sent via email (two sets)
    10-25-2014 03:26 PM
    I have done all of that, and how I get nothing on the NC screen:

Attachment 69541
    Is that your GPS location or a location you added manually? If you added it manually, what exactly is it? Maybe I can reproduce the error by adding the same location.
    10-25-2014 03:30 PM
1,058 ... 1314151617 ...