BeWeather for iPhone - Free Weather App by Bellshare

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
I have direct contact with the developer, as I used to work support with him..

Will keep you posted once I hear something.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Those who have the app it looks like it still works. But if you bring up the screen showing you have the app it comes up blank.

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I moved on a while ago. What seemed like a very promising app turned out to be a dud. I agree: disappointing indeed.

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I should move on but I love the simplicity of the app and the fact that the badge shows the location temperature as opposed to my previous one. That one I have to choose a fixed location for badge temp which defeats the purpose when traveling.

It is very disappointing for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I agree, I am disappointed also. I had hopes for this app to be available outside the Blackberry OS. I am not deleting it just in case.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
If you have the app downloaded already, it should show up in the purchased section. If you downloaded it into iTunes, it should be saved locally on your computer, so you can still install it after a restore.

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
If you have the app downloaded already, it should show up in the purchased section. If you downloaded it into iTunes, it should be saved locally on your computer, so you can still install it after a restore.
But would you want to? :concern::tongue:

bdtrader

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
I contacted Bellshare. They said the app will be back in the app store in a few weeks. I am guessing? when it returns it will an updated version.

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I had to go back to my previous weather app. I wasn't getting any alerts from this where all my other weather apps were going crazy with the tstorm alerts.

Unfortunate since it had a high potential.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods