Looking for an app to track Weight Training

markw10

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

I have one of those home gym/weight sets for doing weights at home. The actual model I have is the Hoist H100. I'm also into running a lot and for running I use RunKeeper. It's wonderful to keep track of my running each year and throughout the year. What I'd like is something like that for weight training.
Basically what I'd like to do is be able to digitize my weight training. Currently I have a piece of paper that I photocopy that has each of the stages of the weight set. I track it each day I do weights and basically for each stage I track the weight and number of reps so I know what to set the weight to each time I do it and then I can track as I increase the weight amount of repetitions.
I realize that this isn't a general thing like running but is there an app that can be customized so that I could customize it for the weight set I have so that I can use it for my tracking.
Thank you in advance for your help.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
There are many of these apps in the app store and if you looked under health or lifestyle or search a particular key word-words I bet you will come up with a number of weight training apps. Go to the off Topic louge and there is a sticky called 20K challenge. Go there and introduce yourself to one of our Ambassadors named bamf Hacker and let him know I suggested you seek him out. He is big into this stuff and he may be able to help you out and you will also find a fun forum to post in also. :) Good luck.