• Yes!

0 0%
  • No, I've never played it.

2 50.00%
  • Its my FAV game!!!

0 0%
  • Meh...

2 50.00%
    • Have you cheated Candy Crush Saga via jailbreak or without?
    • What's your thoughts?
    • Could the creators have added something more to make it better?
    • Could they have drop something to make it better?
    • Do you think it better than Bejeweled or any other game like it?
    • Do you like Bejeweled or any other game like Candy Crush Saga than the game itself?

01-08-2014 08:32 PM
    I have a love/hate relationship with Candy Crush! Just recently, I started playing again and I hate that they only give 5 lives. I've never cheated but I do feel some of the levels are ridiculously hard. I'm also a Bejeweled player and even though Candy Crush has a bit more depth, I love Bejeweled because it has unlimited plays. I play Diamond Dash sometimes too...I guess I have a fascination for these types of games.
    01-08-2014 09:00 PM
    I play, but I have never cheated. I even bought the iBook that I have been meaning to read which I actually will tonight. Even some of the new Owl levels are hard. I even switch it up with Farm Heroes Saga, Bejeweled, Jewel Mania, Jewel World T4C, Bejeweled Blitz. I purchased the extra lives. I would like to purchase like the time stopper but it is too expensive. I spent a lot of money on Jewel Mania about a year or two ago but after I realized it, I stopped playing it for awhile - it was like my Pokmon addiction (I could close my eyes (or keep them open) and I could see the game. This was the Blue/Red versions. I can now play version Y and it is a normal game for me now with long weekly-monthly breaks in-between plays.
    01-09-2014 09:46 AM
    Have you cheated Candy Crush Saga via jailbreak or without?
    > I'll be honest, yes I used to do the change-the-device-clock trick usually when I can't get pass an extremely difficult and frustrating level.

What's your thoughts?
    > Fun game but some of the levels are just absurdly tough that you have to get very very very lucky to get pass it with the 5 lives you're provided, sometimes you can even get stuck on one for days or worse, weeks.

Do you think it better than Bejeweled or any other game like it? / Do you like Bejeweled or any other game like Candy Crush Saga than the game itself?
    > I think Candy Crush is the only matching game that I really spent time into.
    01-10-2014 10:48 PM