Mystic Marbles - Magical match-3 game with local multiplayer for 2-4 players!

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Hi!

Mystic Marbles is my debut game as an indie game developer. It's a match-3 game with a never-before-seen "drag'n drop" gameplay mechanic. The game has also a local multiplayer mode for 2-4 players making a perfect party game for families and friends.

The game is completely free so check it out and let me know what you think!

Link: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/mystic-marbles/id678807747?ls=1&mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Experience the unrivaled DRAG AND DROP gameplay in this magical and addictive puzzle game! NOW WITH MULTIPLAYER!

Join the fun and play the game which players are describing as "innovative" and "incredibly clever". Match colorful marbles, increase your score multiplier and earn as many points in 60 blazing seconds as you can!

Features:

* NEW & EASY TO LEARN way to match 3
* GET HIGH SCORE with special shapes, bonus marbles and score modes
* LOCAL MULTIPLAYER for 2-4 players on one iPad
* COMPETE WITH FACEBOOK FRIENDS and battle for the #1 spot
* LEVEL UP and unlock powerful boost amulets and magic items
* RECORD AND SHARE your best plays with Everyplay
* LOCALIZED in-game texts

Works even on iPad 1, iPod Touch 3rd Generation and iPhone 3GS!
Requires iOS version 5.0 or later.

Mystic Marbles is the debut game of Finnish indie game developer Jyri Kilpel?inen. Music by Whitaker Trebella.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore with your first debut game and hopefully it will be the first of many. I am sure our members will be excited. Please feel free to have a look around at all of our other forums. Once again thank You for being a part of iMore!
To be sure that all App Developers conform with all of the posting regulations we ask that you
familiarize yourself with the App and Developer Rules & Guidelines

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for sharing! I played my first round.

emedu8ez.jpg

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5S

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll