Making it a habit to give downloaded apps regular reviews not only helps the Devs but also gives the end users an idea of how well the app performs before they decide to either buy or download it.

I find it easy to just go to the App Store after a few days of use and give your honest opinion but if you have an issue first bring it up to the Developers attention before giving negative feedback.

An updated app should also get a review update as the Dev is working hard to give you a better experience

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB
    Just_Me_D, zerog46, taz323 and 2 others like this.
    01-03-2014 10:22 PM
    Making it a habit to give downloaded apps regular reviews not only helps the Devs but also gives the end users an idea of how well the app performs before they decide to either buy or download it.

I find it easy to just go to the App Store after a few days of use and give your honest opinion but if you have an issue first bring it up to the Developers attention before giving negative feedback.

An updated app should also get a review update as the Dev is working hard to give you a better experience

Well stated, sir...
    01-03-2014 10:29 PM

+1
    I for one have just started reviewing apps that I really find helpful.
    kataran likes this.
    01-04-2014 07:55 PM

I agree as well...Very good point, Well stated and often forgotten about. 'D and I had this experience he had for a long time that he and I worked through tonight and for him getting in touch with the right person resolved an app problem that has been troublesome for some time and has now gotten me using it on a regular basis now.
    kataran likes this.
    01-04-2014 09:26 PM