Drinkeer-1aopqoe.png

Make check-ins in places you go, take photos and share about your drink with your friends. Now with Drinkeer, you can see what people are drinking in places you go and make friendships with them.

-Make instant check-ins with your drink.
    -Make cheers or comments to your friends check-ins or like them.
    -Add your drinks to your favorites and see which of your friends also favorited them.
    -Take photos in places you go and add them to your check-ins.
    -If you wish, publish your Drinkeer activities on your Facebook and Twitter profile automatically.
    Do all these with Drinkeer. Download the app, create your account in seconds and join the huge Drinkeer community.

iTunes Link:
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/drinkeer/id626975136?mt=8

Drinkeer-1.png
    Drinkeer-2.png
    12-28-2013 09:43 AM
    Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care…

12-28-2013 09:46 AM
    Welcome to iMore! Thanks for sharing your app with our community. Good luck with the app.
    12-28-2013 10:16 AM
    Thank you for sharing your app, good luck with it
    12-28-2013 10:27 AM
    Thank you for sharing your app, good luck with it
    Thank you
    Is there anyone who lives in USA and is able to try my IOS application there?
    12-28-2013 10:37 AM
    Is this Untapped Lite? Needs checkins to Foursquare before I'd use it tbh.
    12-29-2013 04:06 AM
    Thank you for coming to iMore and introducing your app to the members. We wish you the best of luck and success with it. Once again Welcome.
    12-29-2013 05:34 PM
    Thank you
    12-31-2013 01:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD