Top Rugby App

oromis300

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Salut ? tous,

Vous ne voulez rien rater des diff?rents championnats de rugby?
Etre tenu au courant des actualit?s de votre sport pr?f?r??

Essayer mon application Top Rugby. Elle vous permet de garder un œil sur le calendrier et le classement des principaux championnats de rugby. A savoir pour le moment: Top 14, Pro D2, HCup, Amlin, Premium Ship et Super 15.
D'autres viendront bient?t tels que le Four Nations ou le 6 Nations.

Disponible sur iOS : https://itunes.apple.com/fr/app/id693062140?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Si vous avez des id?es d'am?liorations ou de championnats ? ajouter n'h?sitez pas ? me le dire.

ENGLISH Translation

Hi to all,

You do not want to miss anything different rugby championships?
Be kept informed of news of your favorite sport?

Top Rugby try my application. It allows you to keep an eye on the timing and classification of the main rugby championships. To know for now: Top 14, Pro D2, HCup, Amlin, Premium Ship and Super 15.
More will come soon as the Four Nations or the 6 Nations.

Available on iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/fr/app/id693062140?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

If you have ideas for improvements or championships to add do not hesitate to tell me.

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care?:)

Merci pour l'introduction de votre application ? la communaut? iMore, et esp?rons-le, beaucoup de nos membres lui donner un essai et fournir une r?troaction, ? la fois bon et mauvais. Dans le m?me temps, prendre un certain temps pour se familiariser avec l'application et d?veloppeurs du forum R?gles et lignes directrices ainsi que les membres de cette communaut? qui vous vient de pr?senter votre application ?. Prenez soin ... :)

Rango82

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
I am not really a big fan of rugby but your app looks interesting. I;ve only checked it trough your French language link your English version link is broken!