To-do list

jman0829

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I am looking for a "to-do list" app for my iPhone. I am a procrastinator, I am looking for something easy to use, with a nice UI, the ability to keep my tasks organized within the app, and if I can sync it with the calendar app of my phone that would be great. I would love to have all these characteristics in one app but if it is not possible I want something with a nice UI and easy to use.
I am open to suggestions since I want to keep myself organized at all time.

Thank you :yes:

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I am looking for a "to-do list" app for my iPhone. I am a procrastinator, I am looking for something easy to use, with a nice UI, the ability to keep my tasks organized within the app, and if I can sync it with the calendar app of my phone that would be great. I would love to have all these characteristics in one app but if it is not possible I want something with a nice UI and easy to use.
I am open to suggestions since I want to keep myself organized at all time.

Thank you :yes:

Try the reminder app that is loaded stock with the phone

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I myself use the Native apps but the App Store has many good specialized to do apps one of them is actually named procrastinator I believe

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I would have to agree with the Native reminder app. Use it for a month and see what you think. I believe you will like it and it has a clean friendly UI.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I would have to agree with the Native reminder app. Use it for a month and see what you think. I believe you will like it and it has a clean friendly UI.

Very true one of the robust changes in iOS 7 is the reminder app they really cleaned it up nice

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Personally, I float back and forth between Any.Do and the native Reminders app. With iOS 7, the native Reminders app is getting used the most thus far.

jman0829

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Well thanks for the ideas. I appreciate your advice and I am going to try the native app for a month to see how it goes.

Once again thank you to all of you.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner