SOPOR ? gruesome platformer featuring a girl in a wheelchair

zipSTED

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi there!
I'm developer of SOPOR ? iOS platform game which has been released on App Store December 17.

About the game
You control a girl in wheelchair, trying to survive in full of traps and dangers world.
You can go left, go right, and shake the world sometimes.
Game is called SOPOR, because something happened with main character and now she wanders inside her mind.
There is no music, just scary noises, background wind, and physics-based sounds.
SOPOR is atmospheric, minimalistic, try-and-die style game.

Screenshots
IMG_0382.PNG IMG_0383.PNG
IMG_0039.PNG
IMG_0041.PNG

Video

iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sopor/id767222141?at=10l3Vy

New levels are coming soon.
Thank you!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care…:)

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore I watched the video and found it disturbing at best is there at least a story line she seems to want to get hurt in her mind

The game also has a familiar BADLAND look to it I'm not sure what your trying to bring to the App Store your Dev skills are very solid the graphics are clean but the content is of poor taste

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

zipSTED

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care?:)
Thank you! I believe, I am following all rules :)

Welcome to iMore I watched the video and found it disturbing at best is there at least a story line she seems to want to get hurt in her mind
The game also has a familiar BADLAND look to it I'm not sure what your trying to bring to the App Store your Dev skills are very solid the graphics are clean but the content is of poor taste
Time knows... Anyway, thank you for your opinion and compliments!

Thank you for sharing your app and god luck.
You're welcome! Thank you for the luck :)

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
@zipSTED thank you for the promo code and upon playing the game I will say it's got good graphics but the game play doesn't give you any chance to put any skill into dodging the on coming dangers it's all trial and error which can get boring quick. I realize now it's a dream the girl is having but you have no storyline to go with it

My opinion which I believe your asking for is you have a great baseline but need to refine it and make it free for now and then when you update it you can start charging a fee it's not ready for paid status

One more thing it crashed when I fell in the pit right after the first hill but was fine after I got past that check point

zipSTED

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Thank you @kataran!
I have just one more impression like yours, but I think you're right.

Crashed? Oh, you're right! :( SOPOR crashs each time you're dying in the first checkpoint. There's a bug!
I'm fixing it right now and possible make SOPOR free. It make sense.

Thank you!

Last edited:

zipSTED

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Now SOPOR is free!
Improved graphics and gameplay obviousness. Bug fixes, including bugs with death and brightness.
Feel free to download and rate SOPOR:
[URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sopor/id767222141?at=10l3Vy]https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sopor/id767222141[/URL]

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Thank for the update and letting iMore and the members know that it is free. Thank you again and good luck with your app.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234