Ultimate Guitar Tabs iOS7

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately, the new update for iOS7 does not appear to be stable. When launching the app, you are greated with a "tour" screen for the new update, but then the app quickly crashes and you are back to your home screen.

I really hope they fix this bug soon...I love this app!

Jemjee

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
My updated version works as advertised. Perhaps something got corrupted during your update? You may want to delete the app and reinstall it.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
My updated version works as advertised. Perhaps something got corrupted during your update? You may want to delete the app and reinstall it.

Lucky you! Apparently it's pretty wide spread based on the reviews and comments I've seen. I'll try that and see what happens.

Mazen Mardini

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Same thing happened with me, I removed it and installed it again, it installed the old version.
However, after a couple of hours it switched to the new one, and kept on crashing

tomoyat1

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
To add to what Erick Caro said,
For some reason, the device you are using needs to be in airplane mode every time you start the app.

Just turning off Wi-Fi didn't do the trick on my iPhone 5 w/ iOS 7

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
To add to what Erick Caro said,
For some reason, the device you are using needs to be in airplane mode every time you start the app.

Just turning off Wi-Fi didn't do the trick on my iPhone 5 w/ iOS 7

Weird. Thanks for the advice, but when I reinstalled it installed the older version. I think I'm going to stick with that until a more stable update is available.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711