Soundwave - Music Discovery app

unsubtlewoods

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys!

Just thought I'd share with you an app i've been using for a while now that's pretty cool if you're into your music! The app is called Soundwave and in a nutshell the app is basically a ticker of the music you are listening too. The app is able to pick up plays of songs you listen too on your iPhone not unlike Last.fm. The big difference is you don't need to use the app to actually listen to music (once you've set it up it posts plays of songs automatically).

Soundwave can register listens of songs through the iOS music player, Spotify, Rdio, Deezer, Youtube (it filters out cat videos!) etc. Its a very clever piece of software and was actually launched in Apples main store in London. Like most social apps it allows you to follow other users, vote songs up and down and share particular songs with friends on the app. It's done very well. Couple that with its slick iOS 7 design and it gets very addicting!

Check it out for yourselves at Soundwave - Music Discovery
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/soundwave-music-discovery/id623353909?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Last edited by a moderator:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care....:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW