Hello all,

If you're looking for an action-packed iPhone game of the "impossible genre" - games that are quick and hard but fun - then please check out my brand new game! Its a challenging boss fight horizontal shooter game and is free to play! Try the shmup gameplay mechanics yourself and let me know if you like it or not.

iTunes url: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sea-...mUvbUpU2148334
    Marketing url: Appvism App Marketing - Sea Mup Vs Big Bass Boss
    Project url: Appvism Projects - Sea Mup Vs Big Bass Boss

Features:
    - single player shmup boss fight to test your shmup skills of shooting, dodging and reaction times
    - old school gameplay using vertical drag for player movement and shoot and bomb, with no autofire
    - cute cartoon graphics and chiptune music
    - local hiscore table and Game Center achievements and leaderboards
    - very challenging and ideal to play in short bursts
    - free to try

Screenshots:
    NEW! A challenging boss fight Cute Em Up for iPhone-sea-mup-vs-big-bass-boss-screenshot1.png

NEW! A challenging boss fight Cute Em Up for iPhone-screenshot3-marketing.png

NEW! A challenging boss fight Cute Em Up for iPhone-screenshot2-marketing.png

Shmups may be a niche genre on the App Store but I hope this is a game everyone can enjoy - especially for the challenging gameplay. Appreciate any feedback you have for this game, so that I can improve it and make it better.

Thank you!
    12-07-2013 10:02 AM
    Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care...
    12-07-2013 10:05 AM
    Thanks for sharing your app with the iMore community. Good luck with the app.
    12-07-2013 10:32 AM
    Thanks guys for your replies back - let me know what you think of my game!

I feel the short, boss only fight fits quite well for an iPhone game - perfect for quick, short bursts while waiting for other things like travelling on the bus, tv ad break, waiting for dinner, etc!
    12-08-2013 09:41 AM