Hello there !

Id like to let you know a new app for iPhone, named WorthIt !

WorthIt is the perfect app for being able to remember all the names or locations we do not want to forget but we all do.

As a person with a terrible memory, I've always hated when I'm not able to remember a name of a restaurant, store location, new brand, etc. in my daily life or while traveling. Not to mention how unpleasant is to forget my friends' recommendations...

Its really frustrating when you want to return to a good restaurant, or to recommend it, but you have its name or location in the tip of your tongue.
    What about cocktails, wine or beer names? Those are even more difficult to recall !!

WorthIt allows us to keep well organized our diverse discoveries within just one App, including their location, multiple pictures and an option to classify them under friends recommendations or trips. It's very easy to filter by friend, trips, dates or favorites.

You can also track all those places you would like to go in the future, which is especially useful while planning a trip. Create a trip, grouping all the interesting places you have been recommended or you are reading about and, once in the city, easily locate them by using the Map view.

Wanna tell about that new restaurant to your friends? Making or receive recommendations is very straightforward using its private sharing capabilities, importing right into our app ours friends discoveries.

Thanks and always recall what is worth it !!

AppStore: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wort...mUvbUpU2147806
    Follow us: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Worthit/1477956599095654
    Video of WorthIt in action:

screenshots:

Remember your discoveries and friends' recommendations!  Try WorthIt for FREE !-myworthits.png Remember your discoveries and friends' recommendations!  Try WorthIt for FREE !-emyworthitsii.png Remember your discoveries and friends' recommendations!  Try WorthIt for FREE !-addevent.png Remember your discoveries and friends' recommendations!  Try WorthIt for FREE !-addeventii.png Remember your discoveries and friends' recommendations!  Try WorthIt for FREE !-mapview.png Remember your discoveries and friends' recommendations!  Try WorthIt for FREE !-receiveii.png
    12-06-2013 12:15 PM
    Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care...
    12-06-2013 12:47 PM
    Thank you for sharing your app, looks to be a very useful app. Good luck with it.
    12-06-2013 12:50 PM
    Thanks a lot for this place to present new apps !!
    12-06-2013 01:16 PM
    Thank you driken
    12-10-2013 04:35 AM