App for business "My Price-List" ! [Free]

alexfender

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
Hello!!!

Are you traveling master, sales representative, advertising agent or a freelancer? Then our program is the best solution for putting in order your base of services and clients. All information you need for work will always be near at hand, you won't need any more to remember cost of all numerous types of services you provide, and also there is a contact information of clients.

What you get by using the program "My Price-List":

Order in your clients base and price list
Reduction of time for order calculation
Mobility
"My Price-List" is equipped with unique feature of creation of the categorized price-list of all available services with their detailed description, addition of clients with all their contacts and addresses, instant creation of order on the basis of the services chosen in the price list.

Make your choice today, install ?My Price-List? right now, and you will instantly feel all its advantages!

Appstore : [URL="https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/my-price-list/id533871348?at=10l3Vy]https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/my-p...st/id533871348[/URL]

PriceList_PriceList_en_2048x1536.pngPriceList_OrderView_en_2048x1536.pngPriceList_PriceListExport_en_2048x1536.pngPriceList_OrderExport_en_2048x1536.pngPriceList_MultiplePriceLists_en_2048x1536.pngPriceList_IAP_Detail_en_2048x1536.png

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: [FREE] App for business "My Price-List" !

Welcome to iMore and what looks to be an interesting business app. Please feel free to have a look around at all of the other forums especially the Development & Design forum. Once again thank You for being a part of iMore!
To be sure that all App Developers conform with all of the posting regulations we ask that you
familiarize yourself with the App and Developer Rules & Guidelines

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Welcome to iMore. Thanks for sharing your app with us. Good luck!

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

Thank you for sharing your app with us. I think it'll be really useful.

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2