Hello!!!

Are you traveling master, sales representative, advertising agent or a freelancer? Then our program is the best solution for putting in order your base of services and clients. All information you need for work will always be near at hand, you won't need any more to remember cost of all numerous types of services you provide, and also there is a contact information of clients.

What you get by using the program "My Price-List":

Order in your clients base and price list
    Reduction of time for order calculation
    Mobility
    "My Price-List" is equipped with unique feature of creation of the categorized price-list of all available services with their detailed description, addition of clients with all their contacts and addresses, instant creation of order on the basis of the services chosen in the price list.

Make your choice today, install My Price-List right now, and you will instantly feel all its advantages!

Appstore : https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/my-p...st/id533871348

App for business "My Price-List" ! [Free]-pricelist_pricelist_en_2048x1536.pngApp for business "My Price-List" ! [Free]-pricelist_orderview_en_2048x1536.pngApp for business "My Price-List" ! [Free]-pricelist_pricelistexport_en_2048x1536.pngApp for business "My Price-List" ! [Free]-pricelist_orderexport_en_2048x1536.pngApp for business "My Price-List" ! [Free]-pricelist_multiplepricelists_en_2048x1536.pngApp for business "My Price-List" ! [Free]-pricelist_iap_detail_en_2048x1536.png
    12-06-2013 06:48 AM
    Thank you for sharing your app with IMore, looks to be a very useful app. Hopefully members will check it out and give you back plenty of feed back. If you haven't already, please take a moment and read App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums . Thank you again and good luck with your app.
    12-06-2013 07:46 AM
    Welcome to iMore and what looks to be an interesting business app. Please feel free to have a look around at all of the other forums especially the Development & Design forum. Once again thank You for being a part of iMore!
    To be sure that all App Developers conform with all of the posting regulations we ask that you
    familiarize yourself with the App and Developer Rules & Guidelines

12-07-2013 08:49 PM
    Welcome to iMore. Thanks for sharing your app with us. Good luck!
    12-07-2013 10:29 PM
    Thank you for sharing your app with us. I think it'll be really useful.

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!
    05-24-2014 07:03 AM