How have you been able to choose where your icons are?
    I use "WP Liberator" in the App Store. As previously stated, it will not work correctly with "Reduced Motion" turned off in the settings. Not a fan of the parallax deal anyway, so it wasn't a problem for me.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    11-23-2013 11:47 PM
    First page stock... The rest just organized into folders with an extra folder in the dock for video and YouTube stuff.

Sent from my HTC One using Mobile Nations mobile app
    11-24-2013 12:02 AM
    11-24-2013 12:36 PM
    I have always loved these types of thread since everyone has their own unique way of setting up their iPhone.

I always leave page 1 as just Apple apps (that I actually use, all the other go into a folder). Page 2 is frequently used apps. Page 3 is overflow/new apps I've recently downloaded. Page 4 is all folders for any other apps I use but not regularly.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    11-24-2013 07:08 PM
    My setup. All configured based on priorities from the article I linked before.

So how do you organise how you have your apps on your phone?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1385338515.591468.jpg
    11-24-2013 07:15 PM
    11-24-2013 07:17 PM
    Ok, have moved back to the iPhone and am so far really enjoying it. The most frustrating thing I found with android was that I just couldn't settle with a layout to the home screen/s etc.
    I must have some kind of OCD 😋 as I'm always tinkering and have not yet found an ideal layout.

How do you all categorise/organise/layout your apps on your iPhone?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I used to always do that with whatever android phone I had. It's one of the main reasons that I switched to the iPhone. I remember always being frustrated because I could never put the icons and widgets in spots that I actually liked.

The iPhone only let's you organize one way. In rows of four. Yes, you can use folders and that's awesome. I use folders for apps, but I group my apps together in rows. You know what, I'll just post a picture. But I know what you're talking about with the whole "home screen OCD" condition. I had that. I had that bad. But then the good ol iPhone solved that problem for me.
    Last edited by mynameis...; 11-25-2013 at 03:03 AM.
    11-25-2013 01:09 AM
    This is very interesting. I think I might try it...just what my OCD needs lol

John Yester likes this.
    11-25-2013 01:27 AM
    Thread moved to the Apps & Games forum.
    Retroglide08 likes this.
    11-26-2013 04:10 PM
    Here are my 3 screens. I'm not sure why games have to have their own screen but they do. I'm slightly OCD about everything. It's impressive to get almost 200 apps in these folders.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/22/qa6utyqu.jpg
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/22/yhutezer.jpg
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/22/uraterah.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    Very nice pics...Think you might wanna read some of that email? LMAO!!!!
    EmceeGeek likes this.
    11-26-2013 07:59 PM
    I just place them together based on the similar catagories such as an example....Notes like Native or reminders and evernote etc. and my theme of things carries on like this and I reserve my back panel fore junk or just things I will never use native wise.
    EmceeGeek likes this.
    11-26-2013 08:03 PM
    Very nice pics...Think you might wanna read some of that email? LMAO!!!!
    No, not at all. I read what's important. Lol

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    11-26-2013 09:23 PM
    1st screen: stock with the addition of Contacts (replaced Compass), Find My iPhone, and iBooks.

2nd screen: most used apps. My favorites are at the bottom so they're easier to reach. I have them ordered by type (social, photo, etc).

3rd screen: apps I use sparingly but don't want to get rid of.

I'm not a fan of folders. The only one I have is the one that was already there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    11-26-2013 10:03 PM
    I keep all stock apps in the order they're in out of the box. Downloaded apps go into folders based on their App Store category. The apps within those folders are alphabetized and the folders on screen 2 are alphabetized. I'm anal, i know.
    We have a Winner!!! I've been doing this as well since the original iPhone ...
    mumfoau likes this.
    11-27-2013 10:59 AM
    First screen default apple apps + google maps
    So how do you organise how you have your apps on your phone?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1385676403.166162.jpg

Second screen all my other apps organized into folders
    So how do you organise how you have your apps on your phone?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1385676465.120201.jpg

My third screen is for cydia and any jailbreak related apps when there is a jailbreak available for my current iOS version.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod Touch or iPhone 5S iPhone using Tapatalk
    11-28-2013 05:09 PM
    Well, my apps are kind of a mess right now, but here goes:

First page. All stock Apple apps, the order slightly adjusted to my liking.
    Second page. All downloaded apps go into folders classified by their category, i.e. Productivity, Utilities, Games, etc.
    That's it.
    11-28-2013 09:50 PM
    Ok, have moved back to the iPhone and am so far really enjoying it. The most frustrating thing I found with android was that I just couldn't settle with a layout to the home screen/s etc.
    I must have some kind of OCD 😋 as I'm always tinkering and have not yet found an ideal layout.

How do you all categorise/organise/layout your apps on your iPhone?

I put my most used apps on the home screen, then the rest of the apps in folders on the 2nd screen grouped according to category. But still keep tinkering with it

Sent from my Sony Xperia Tablet Z using the iMore Forums App
    Retroglide08 likes this.
    11-30-2013 03:51 PM
42 12