I am searching for a twitter app with the easiest multi account navigation. I used to have Tweetdeck but we all know what happened there, Hootsuite isn't bad but would like to see it update in real time instead of having to pull down all the time. I was wondering if there was an app out there that allows you to swipe to a different account. LiveCuration 2 is the closest but it will only swipe within the same account not from one account to another. Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks
    Bob
    11-18-2013 08:20 PM
    I am searching for a twitter app with the easiest multi account navigation. I used to have Tweetdeck but we all know what happened there, Hootsuite isn't bad but would like to see it update in real time instead of having to pull down all the time. I was wondering if there was an app out there that allows you to swipe to a different account. LiveCuration 2 is the closest but it will only swipe within the same account not from one account to another. Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks
    Bob
    Here's a good article for multiple twitter account users, mostly desktop apps - 22 best Twitter apps to download today | News | TechRadar

This article is for multiple accounts, for both computer use, and iPhone use - 25 Twitter Apps to Manage Multiple Accounts

Hope that helps, even just a tad!
    11-18-2013 10:49 PM
    There are a good deal of "easy" Twitter clients available, but I don't know of any that will do what you specifically seek. Having said that, you've already tried a few so go ahead and try a few more. I recommend you start with Tweetbot and/or the official Twitter app.
    11-18-2013 10:49 PM
    I currently use LiveCuration2 on my iPad and Tweetbot on my iPhone. Like both guess I'm just being too picky.
    11-19-2013 12:48 AM
    11-27-2013 11:51 AM