I found the mobile Amazon where I could buy an MP3 from Amazon.

How can I get the song onto my device without using iTunes.? Or Amazon cloud player?
    11-16-2013 06:24 AM
    You have to use one or the other of those.

What's your objection to using those?
    11-16-2013 07:58 AM
    I don't want to use a separate app to play Anazon songs while having a separate app for my music on the iPhone. I want them combined. I want to make playlists that include both, and be able to shuffle all.

As for iTunes, it's just not as convenient. Downloading from Amazon and transferring to iTunes isn't difficult but it does require a computer.

I'll probably just buy from iTunes now. I think that's what Apple counts on anyway!

Thanks for the reply. I was thinking that was the case. Hoping otherwise.
    11-16-2013 06:56 PM
    Okay. You will spend a lot more money that way. But good luck.
    11-16-2013 07:19 PM
    In my own opinion I really don't know or can see what your objection is and seems to me that you are making it more difficult for yourself that need me. You should choose one and stick with it and I would have to lean of course to iTunes and your iPhone which is so much more compatible and will do everything you want to do.
    11-16-2013 07:36 PM
    I don't want to use a separate app to play Anazon songs while having a separate app for my music on the iPhone. I want them combined. I want to make playlists that include both, and be able to shuffle all.

As for iTunes, it's just not as convenient. Downloading from Amazon and transferring to iTunes isn't difficult but it does require a computer.

I'll probably just buy from iTunes now. I think that's what Apple counts on anyway!

Thanks for the reply. I was thinking that was the case. Hoping otherwise.
    It does require a computer but last time I used it the Amazon mp3 downloader would add them to iTunes automatically.
    You could also consider iTunes Match so that after buying them from amazon, the amazon downloader automatically adds them to iTunes, iTunes automatically uploads/matches them with iTunes Match and then they automatically show up on your phone because of iTunes Match.
    11-16-2013 07:39 PM
    It's only a pain because I don't have home internet.

Thanks for the advice.
    11-16-2013 08:03 PM
    In my own opinion I really don't know or can see what your objection is and seems to me that you are making it more difficult for yourself that need me. You should choose one and stick with it and I would have to lean of course to iTunes and your iPhone which is so much more compatible and will do everything you want to do.
    It's just a matter of switching then. I was using Amazon MP3 for all my purchases. I like buying on the phone directly. Like I said is rather not have two separate music lists and apps.

I'll switch to iTunes for now.
    11-16-2013 08:05 PM
    Just buy from your phone from the Apple store and tether to iTunes and sync the bought song from the Apple Store, From your your phone into iTunes. make your Play list and hit shuffle in iTunes and there you go and will have the songs on both your computer and phone.

EDIT...Just remember before you say HOW...LOL 3G or 4G since you don't have WIFI.....
    Chrisy likes this.
    11-16-2013 09:55 PM