Piano / other with music staff notes on the keys?

gordol

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
I sing bass in a chorus, and I do not actually read music. We don't have learning tracks for all of the music I am trying to learn, so I am looking for an app, either iPad or iPhone, that has the Bass Clef notes on the keys/buttons, not merely the note name. This would enable me to hear the note's tone for the music.

Is there such a beast?

I do know that the notes on the staff are different between Treble and Bass Clef.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I would use something like this https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/note-training/id371495433?mt=8&at=10l3Vy ... Even though you are singing bass it would be to your advantage to understand notes in both bass & treble clef. I would also consider at least learning the notes on a piano, you can pick up a very inexpensive keyboard or just download a keyboard app for your iPhone. When singing always aim for the center of the note and don't forget to breath :) hope this helps.

gordol

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
I would use something like this https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/note-training/id371495433?mt=8&at=10l3Vy ... Even though you are singing bass it would be to your advantage to understand notes in both bass & treble clef. I would also consider at least learning the notes on a piano, you can pick up a very inexpensive keyboard or just download a keyboard app for your iPhone. When singing always aim for the center of the note and don't forget to breath :) hope this helps.

Well, the question was for a piano (or other instrument) app on iOS I could use to learn the notes... :) I'll check out the note trainer type apps, thanks.

TiredOfPhoneWar

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I have all music stuff learning piano,bass,guitar,harmonicaaccordeon,scotland stuff but i dont remember the name i deleted some but it dows exist in app store just type what you want